A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Silent Void With Bubbles

Silent Void With Bubbles

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Silent Void With Bubbles

Postby chase on August 26th, 2018, 2:04 am

I dreamed this in late September 2016. I dreamed I was in a silent void with bubbles. No noise at all. I look off to my right and see a rollercoaster device attached to the ceiling with 6 or 7 people hanging from it from their heads with no way off. It just its there. I then walk to the left step by step and keep doing this for a while. I then stop and stand there in this empty bubbled void wondering what is the purpose to my life. Why?? Then suddenly the rollercoaster device quickly passes me with the people with their heads trapped. A guy named Art is first on the rollercoaster and he seems proud of himself while screaming as the group of people scream past me going to hell off to the left and then downwards out of site.

I then feel fear as this hell bound rollercoaster goes out of view. I then wake up.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Silent Void With Bubbles

Postby chase on January 19th, 2020, 1:09 am

Rollercoaster is actually going to hell in the dream. Like the Art character is screaming while letting out an impressive one last noise to himself.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby chase on May 10th, 2020, 5:32 pm

Part where I wonder what the point of my life is starts May 8, 2020???
chase
Dream Expert

Postby chase on March 25th, 2024, 2:15 pm

Bump
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion