A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - President Trump In The Future

President Trump In The Future

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

President Trump In The Future

Postby chase on August 26th, 2018, 12:52 am

I dream that I had to endure all kinds of problems. Like they never stop while I always escape them. I'm always carried and always evade those to pursue me. I find comfort in myself escaping problems after a long journey. Years have gone by but I got through it all just fine. Every single problem. And then I see myself escape a final room to perfect independence where I see Donald Trump in his office sitting in a chair still in office. I feel free to go, or leave the country finally. But, Trump is talking to someone I can't see. He says over and over "No, I won't. I'm not going to. No, I am not doing that." Someone is pressuring him, but he keeps repeating what he says. I am not loved 100% in public, but respected more than enough. I am free to go.

Strange dream. No idea what it means. But, the future seems clear. President Trump is still in office 100% no impeachment ready to leave clean or confronting the next election.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: President Trump In The Future

Postby chase on April 13th, 2019, 5:36 pm

Bump
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion