A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Neighbor Has New Dog In Apartment Above

Neighbor Has New Dog In Apartment Above

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Neighbor Has New Dog In Apartment Above

Postby chase on August 23rd, 2018, 10:33 pm

Dream 1: I dreamed that was in my bedroom in my apartment. I heard a new German Sheppard dog above me in the apartment above. But, the apartment above was #5 and not #3 like it should be. I hear the dog walking around the floor annoying me on my ceiling. I then walk outside my bedroom to my apartment as a disaster. My comfortable beige shag carpet is gone. My apartment has things astray. I look outside my curtains and I am world famous and dangerously rich. So much so cops are everywhere outside my apartment in the parking lot. When I look outside the window a female cop is standing outside curiously looking inside at me. I say to her "Are you a cop?" while knowing full well that she is, acting too nice on purpose. She responds kindly that "yes I am." She has no personal opinion about me doing her job while I hear the voice of a male cop off the side denounce me as a terrible criminal. The innocent good female cop is simply interested in who I am while doing her job. The parking lot looks a bit messy from too many people visiting who shouldn't be because I am so famous. Dream ends.

Dream 2: I see myself inside a house looking at the walls and door. No lights are on, but it's daytime on a cloudy day. I stand there bored in this grey colour walled, doored, home in silence. Then all of a sudden I hear a noise outside. I don't think much of it and then someone knocks on my door. I answer the door and am shocked to see firetrucks, terrorism investigations, royalty is pissed off, presidents are aware of the situation, and the media is going crazy. All of this happened while I was living in comfortable silence with no idea it was real. I see an ugly young man who annoys me that he knows famous people (but never deserves to be famous himself- only does chores for them) who speaks to me like he's got something for me. Dreams ends.

Weirdest dreams ever, man. Blows my mind. Time will tell I guess. Sometimes that what happens with dreams. They just tell a story in metaphors that you need to wait for.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Neighbor Has New Dog In Apartment Above

Postby chase on August 23rd, 2018, 11:45 pm

No interpretations? BUMP.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Neighbor Has New Dog In Apartment Above

Postby chase on January 19th, 2020, 1:15 am

My neighbour upstairs top floor is making lots of noise with their first kid and seems to oddly copy my suv color right after I got an suv. Glasses when I where glasses. Like he's listening to me weird too good, just not angry.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion