A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A Butterfly Book

A Butterfly Book

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A Butterfly Book

Postby dreamer55759 on August 9th, 2018, 10:27 pm

Dream: I was running through a library and I got a book off the shelf and planned to check it out. At first, it looks like 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar,' but then it's revealed to be about a girl drawn in a peculiar way, who is like a caterpillar, eating just about everything. I don't know if I succeeded in getting out because I woke up out of a dead sleep.

Significant Life Events: I had pondered about this.

Background: 23, Caucasian, slightly autistic i.e. Asperger's, living with parents

Mental Illness Or Depression: I'm slightly autistic, and I've had multiple bouts of depression

Feelings About People: UNKNOWN.

Relationship Status: Single, living with parents.

When And How Often: Near the end of July, a few weeks ago.
dreamer55759
Dream Lover

Re: A Butterfly Book

Postby chase on August 23rd, 2018, 10:05 pm

If the dream was a few weeks ago then it might be difficult to figure this dream out. We need more details about your life, biggest problems, or what you are most focused on. But, I will say that the dream may be pointing to some area of your life that is changing or about your awareness of ways you are changing. The caterpillar symbolism is key. Caterpillar symbolism could also reflect change or progress that annoys you or someone else. A transformation or progress that someone likes, but that annoys others. Caterpillar can also reflect annoyance of progress that notices it can take it's time or annoyance that thinks it wonderful to take it time step by step.. Something annoyingly progressive happening all the time, but is never there yet.

Example, a young man dreamed of a toy caterpillar that annoyed a friend. At the time he was considering the idea of changing schools and a friend didn't like it. The dreamer thought changing schools would feel better or freer of bad influences and felt good taking his time transferring while the friend was visibly annoyed by the entire process.

Anything with change or transformation happening in your life? Anything you are doing that annoys others that you like it as though it's wonderful or innocent, but they don't?

dreamer55759 wrote:Dream: I was running through a library and I got a book off the shelf and planned to check it out. At first, it looks like 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar,' but then it's revealed to be about a girl drawn in a peculiar way, who is like a caterpillar, eating just about everything. I don't know if I succeeded in getting out because I woke up out of a dead sleep.

Significant Life Events: I had pondered about this.

Background: 23, Caucasian, slightly autistic i.e. Asperger's, living with parents

Mental Illness Or Depression: I'm slightly autistic, and I've had multiple bouts of depression

Feelings About People: UNKNOWN.

Relationship Status: Single, living with parents.

When And How Often: Near the end of July, a few weeks ago.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: A Butterfly Book

Postby dreamer55759 on September 16th, 2018, 9:00 pm

I have been trying to put together notes to write a screenplay over the past few years and write one... without any success.
My family had procrastinated in paying off the debt of up to $40 I owe the library months after returning the overdue books.
I ended my school days three and a half years ago, after I had one tantrum too many from being uncomfortable.
Just about all of the chaotic politics around the world, and whatnot that has emerged over that time period.
Since then, I didn't feel like doing anything, since my parents decided I was done with school.
Plus, I've been watching cartoons from the 1990s and 2000's on my laptop.
That's the complete and utter modus operandi.
dreamer55759
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion