A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - White Dog

White Dog

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

White Dog

Postby Anonymous on August 6th, 2018, 10:49 am

Dream: It was in the middle of the night... A huge white short furred dog came up to me... And held the sides of arms firmly with his paws... Bit my cheek softly and licked it.

Significant Life Events: The sin I have been doing. Adultery. And feeling weothless...

Background: I'm female. 17. Black. And I dont have a job yet

Mental Illness Or Depression: Not sure

Feelings About People: I felt a bit uncomfortable. Scared a little bit taken by surprised but I didnt feel like the dog was dangerous

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It just occured for August 6
Anonymous

Re: White Dog

Postby chase on August 24th, 2018, 11:02 pm

Dream looks like you are not forgiving yourself too much. I think this white dog is you emotionally protecting yourself spiritually (white color is purity or 100% honest, 100% genuine). The dog bites your cheek and then licks it because it reflects your feelings about yourself gently attacking yourself with God for how much of a good person you are (cheeks) and then it licks you to reflect yourself believing that God likes you still.

Dream shows you are too sensitive about God. If you are having promiscuous sex at the age of 17 then I agree you might want to stop, but remember that God cares more about intentions than perfect behavior. Try your best. God is not blind. He sees your true intentions trying hard.

Anonymous wrote:Dream: It was in the middle of the night... A huge white short furred dog came up to me... And held the sides of arms firmly with his paws... Bit my cheek softly and licked it.

Significant Life Events: The sin I have been doing. Adultery. And feeling weothless...

Background: I'm female. 17. Black. And I dont have a job yet

Mental Illness Or Depression: Not sure

Feelings About People: I felt a bit uncomfortable. Scared a little bit taken by surprised but I didnt feel like the dog was dangerous

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It just occured for August 6
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion