A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Crabs biting Me

Crabs biting Me

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Crabs biting Me

Postby Anonymous on August 4th, 2018, 7:17 pm

Dream: I got some crabs thought they were steamed but found out they were living when I felt the bite of the crab on my right side of my leg. I got it off went to stove placed him in the frying pan noticed I can't cook it that way turned to grab a pot and noticed that the crab in the pan was out of the pan and more crabs were on the counter in a formation legs in air to me seems to be attack mode. I see them looking at them coming for me I called for mom to help me get the crabs in the pot and tried to run but I couldn't escape them upon lifting my right leg they attached themselves to me.I felt light sting but not hurting me. We removed them and steamed to eat and cleaned some to fry.

Significant Life Events: I been looking for employment and asking God to help me with this. I been seeking answers on my love life to God.I also been feeling like I'm pregnant.

Yes. He is on drugs and I contribute to giving him money to support his habit fear of losing him.

Background: I'm Black Female and seeking employment

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: The only person in my dream was my mother and we are in a good place we talk about everything now but somethings I think she should keep to herself and somethings I should keep to myself about my relationship. She tells everything she know just about. I live with her so nothing is secret.

Relationship Status: married but me and my husband is not together but dating my daughter daddy

When And How Often: I dreamed it today and it haven't recurred yet
Anonymous

Re: Crabs biting Me

Postby chase on August 26th, 2018, 12:00 am

Whatever the dream is pointing you it looks like a problem that goes away or feels like it went away (and didn't). You have these difficult crabs to deal with, you have difficulty escaping them, and then safely remove them to steam and fry. That shows you want to choose to experience something as dealt with, then having problems doing that, and then get control of situation again (or at least only feel that you did).

What you don't have in the dream is you eating the crabs at the end. No 100% finality is experienced. The dream either shows that you are concerned with a problem that goes away after being more of a problem than you originally thought, or you are doing everything possible to prepare for an experience you are not actually having. In a dream eating an animal usually represents experiencing the opposite (chicken is cowardice and eating chicken is confidence.)

You said you gave money to someone with a drug habit. Is the crab a symbol for the cranky clingy addicted person with the drug habit you are trying to deal with? You give him money, but he comes back needing more drug money? (crabs clinging to you) And then you give him more money or help them hoping it solves it?? (mother help and crab removal for cooking) Are you enabling this drug addict when they get cranky or needy hoping it will go away on its own?

Anonymous wrote:Dream: I got some crabs thought they were steamed but found out they were living when I felt the bite of the crab on my right side of my leg. I got it off went to stove placed him in the frying pan noticed I can't cook it that way turned to grab a pot and noticed that the crab in the pan was out of the pan and more crabs were on the counter in a formation legs in air to me seems to be attack mode. I see them looking at them coming for me I called for mom to help me get the crabs in the pot and tried to run but I couldn't escape them upon lifting my right leg they attached themselves to me.I felt light sting but not hurting me. We removed them and steamed to eat and cleaned some to fry.

Significant Life Events: I been looking for employment and asking God to help me with this. I been seeking answers on my love life to God.I also been feeling like I'm pregnant.

Yes. He is on drugs and I contribute to giving him money to support his habit fear of losing him.

Background: I'm Black Female and seeking employment

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: The only person in my dream was my mother and we are in a good place we talk about everything now but somethings I think she should keep to herself and somethings I should keep to myself about my relationship. She tells everything she know just about. I live with her so nothing is secret.

Relationship Status: married but me and my husband is not together but dating my daughter daddy

When And How Often: I dreamed it today and it haven't recurred yet
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion