A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Very weird dream

Very weird dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Very weird dream

Postby dreamer519 on February 13th, 2013, 12:03 pm

Dream: I saw my mother discussing about somebody else's wedding. (I am married and currently facing some trobles in my marriage) She had to get up in the morning and leave early.

On the other day we (me n my 2 bros) got up early in the morning.(we were aged around 10-12yrs) I checked it was 5 30am and my mom had already left to help. The door bell rang. I opened and it was my dad. He asked 'what are you doing up so early?' i said its 5:30 in the morning. He said no its 3 30am. I checked again and the clock was not working. I found it strange that my mom left so early.

I entered the toilet but I realized I had already shitted in my pants. I tried to clean then I noticed I had a penis. (I am a girl) I tried cleaning but toilet was clogged. I wondered how did my mother used it? I wanted to clean but as i bent to clean the toilet suddenly went deep .. very deep almost like a huge basement .. i couldnt reach to clean it

And i work from the dream. Its very disturbing and I cant make sense of it.

Significant Life Events: Feeling very depressed, full of regret .. no hope for future

Background: .

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love my family

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: Today morning
dreamer519
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion