A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Love

Love

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Love

Postby dreamer55748 on July 20th, 2018, 2:35 pm

Dream: So a month ago one of my clients that's a pro snowboarder asked me out I've had a crush on him for forever this is not my ex Brian
My first dream the snowboarder takers me out we insitaly connect he lives in a tiny town where I meet a few of his friends we spend a lot of time together and he cheats on me I catch him and get mad then leave then take him back and his friends keep saying he did it cause of his ptsd that he experienced when he was a kid which I also suffer with
The second dream
It's like I remeet him again but where on this icy island and I'm friends with his sister and I find out he comes from money but lives very modestly and it's like he likes me from a far but won't really interact in my dream I wasn't feeling good as I am not right now with my cold but we end up
Me him abd his sister in this hotel that is filled with water and old gold antiques and I keep trying to talk to his sister to make her un mad at me cause I would rather stay with him cause I also didn't feel
Good I remember swimming away from them and having to hold my breathe under water for longer then I normally could and there was lots of beautiful things under the water I come up for air and I'm on an icy seashore and he scares me and jumps in the Icy water and I think about saving him but I try without fully going into the water and he comes up

Significant Life Events: My ex Brian and I broke up I've lost lots of weight and barely been able to sleep I got sick and have been sleeping like crazy

That he met someone else and I'll be alone forever

Background: I'm 29 female white barber

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes

Feelings About People: So I've only cut the snowboarders hair a few times and he asked me out once but we've never gone out he's always traveling he will write me and not reply after I reply

I feel like my first dream is about my ex Brian and how I felt with him but it was the snowboarders face

Relationship Status: Recently single

When And How Often: I've had them one after another almost like a chapter in a book
dreamer55748
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion