A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Spirit in the mirror

Spirit in the mirror

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Spirit in the mirror

Postby dreamer55735 on July 18th, 2018, 6:06 pm

Dream: I dreamed that I was in a large open building that used to be a warehouse and i went to the rest room, while washing my hands I noticed a little girl in the mirror and somehow I knew she was a spirit but I was not afraid so when I turned to look behind me she was there and we began to talk I asked her why she was there and she told me that her mother had worked at that factory and when she was there with her one day she had an asthma attack and she died in the bathroom, I dont remember anything else but I do know I was not afraid of her. she was also african american she had 2 pony tails and she had on a green dress, she was a very pretty little girl/

Significant Life Events: Things going on in my life right now. At the time I am not happy with the place I am living and I am not in a relationship and have not been for about 3 years

Background: I am a 58 year old african american female, I am gainfully employed as a cash receipt processor

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I dont know her but I was at ease while talking to her.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: it was the end of last wk and no its the first time I have dreamed of her.
dreamer55735
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion