A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - 1 black bear & 1 large brown bear lying outside the house.

1 black bear & 1 large brown bear lying outside the house.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

1 black bear & 1 large brown bear lying outside the house.

Postby Anonymous on July 18th, 2018, 9:12 am

Dream: I was in the house talking to some people about the black bear and that he needed help. When we looked out the window, we saw that there was 2 bears lying under the window. The black bear and a larger brown bear. We walked through the house to go out the back door and discovered a skunk in the house. We opened the door to let the skunk out. One of the people I was with talked about getting DNA from a box that the skunk had been in. I was concerned for the well-fair of the animals and wanted to protect them.

Significant Life Events: I am in a bad relationship with my husband of 27 years. He points out that we are just living in the same house due to financial difficulties to anyone who will listen. If I was financially able to, I would definitely move out.

Background: I am 60 years old, female, white employed full-time

Mental Illness Or Depression: I am slightly bipolar it disrupts my sleep and I get depressed from time to time

Feelings About People: I don't know the people that were in the dream with me.

Relationship Status: Married-- very unhappily

When And How Often: It happened last night and was very vivid
Anonymous

Re: 1 black bear & 1 large brown bear lying outside the hous

Postby ElizVanZee on August 5th, 2018, 12:51 pm

The scene taking place in your house indicates that your mental attitude or way of thinking, one that you could be very comfortable with is the main issue here. There are many good reasons for talking to yourself (talking to people) about an emotional aspect of yourself seen as the bear which requires help.

When looking out or watching out (look out the window) you can see that your mind is sponsoring a negative and wrong way of thinking regarding a particular feeling you have, one seen as 2 bears.

The bears represent an emotional aspect of your own nature, one which can incline you, or give you the ability. to feel that you have something to bear - have something to put up with. Your mind is encouraging you to feel that the feeling of having something to put up with is a negative, unenlightened or unintelligent way to feel. (the black bear) The True Self would also see the brown bear - that a feeling of having something to put up with has some practicality to it. This way of feeling is even more important. (larger brown bear)

The skunk represents another emotional aspect of your nature, one giving you the ability to make a big stink - to create a big fuss. This ability is put out of your mind, when using an option that is not "up-front" or honest. (put skunk out the back door) There may be good reason to preserve or save evidence (getting DNA) that a feeling previously was seen as a deliverance - as being just what was needed. (box the skunk had been in) The True Self wants to protect your real, honest feelings. [Note that if you do not feel that you really have something to bear, there is no need for the Lord to help you. (remember that the squeaky wheel gets the oiling)]
ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion