A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Interpretstion

Interpretstion

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Interpretstion

Postby dreamer55716 on July 17th, 2018, 5:02 pm

Dream: My was staying in house along with me. Due to rain house was flooded outside not inside. So male neighbor asked other neighbor to redirect this flooded water in government sewage but the other to whom help was asked said no will redirect it to sea. So the first person said if we redirect it to sea so many houses and others farms will get affect so better will redirect the flooded water to municipal sewage. But the second person was not ready for it instead he was trying to convincing by telling do not think about others and it's not our land to worry about. But the first person we should bother about others come let us help this two females. But still second person was adament he said I can not help if you want to help them ask them to vacate the house and search some other place to live. So the first person told it is not an good idea to vacate house because the flood will damage the house if it is not registered better will redirect it to municipal (government)sewage and solve the issue.

Significant Life Events: My mom was feeling bad that my aunt cheated and took my dad's house suddenly two days back she came to know still the house is in my mom's name. But we clueless whether to leave the property or go ahead. So mom was talking about the above property

Background: I am 26 years old. I am a female. The below mentioned dream was seen by my mom who is 60 years old.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Unknown

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Yesterday i.e on 17/07/2018. No only once it came
dreamer55716
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion