A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Witnessing car crash

Witnessing car crash

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Witnessing car crash

Postby dreamer55695 on July 13th, 2018, 7:23 pm

Dream: I was driving down a city road, when a black car passed me, then cops passed me, as I keep driving I go around a curve then the scenery changes from city to almost like the Smokey mountains real dark at night, I come up on the car crash so I pull past the cops and wreck, I get out and as I got out there was a black bear that was waking up, so I proceed back to the wreck and told the cops we gotta get out of here there a bear coming towards the car, he said there was no bears here, I shined my flashlight on the bear then I got in the cop car, then that was it.

Significant Life Events: My divorce and something bad going to happen

Background: 30 male

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I didn't see them I just know it's my ex wife, she filed for divorce and been doing things she shouldn't

Relationship Status: Currently still married

When And How Often: About 2 months ago, a month previous I had a spiritual vision while I was driving that God had taken someone from my heart, like I seen it with my spiritual eyes, after the bear accident, I was watching warning signs of the holy spirit on my phone, when I looked up at the tv and there was a pin on her dress that said something bad is going to happened which led me to more prayer, then one night almost asleep what I thought was a voice in the other room was actually a scream out of my spiritual ear, a woman's voice. I just know these visions are related to me but not about me
dreamer55695
Dream Lover

Re: Witnessing car crash

Postby chase on November 13th, 2018, 2:08 am

I can see how the dream would symbolize your divorce situation. First and most obvious is the car accident. Car accidents are common to people who experience a problem of conflicting agendas or life directions. You and your wife think different about the marriage relationship and divorce and it creates a problem. Your married lives collided into a problem that needs fixing or moving on.

The scene with the bear warning, the cop, where you end up getting in a cop car on your own may represent your caution or concerns about how bad the divorce is going to be. Bears often represent our feelings about behavior (our own or someone else's) that is very aggressive about not sharing. People get very concerned about themselves preserving their own property in a divorce. You seem to have a concern that this bear is going to be deadly and jump in the back of a car. Is that representative of you worrying a lot about the divorce with your lawyer?

dreamer55695 wrote:Dream: I was driving down a city road, when a black car passed me, then cops passed me, as I keep driving I go around a curve then the scenery changes from city to almost like the Smokey mountains real dark at night, I come up on the car crash so I pull past the cops and wreck, I get out and as I got out there was a black bear that was waking up, so I proceed back to the wreck and told the cops we gotta get out of here there a bear coming towards the car, he said there was no bears here, I shined my flashlight on the bear then I got in the cop car, then that was it.

Significant Life Events: My divorce and something bad going to happen

Background: 30 male

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I didn't see them I just know it's my ex wife, she filed for divorce and been doing things she shouldn't

Relationship Status: Currently still married

When And How Often: About 2 months ago, a month previous I had a spiritual vision while I was driving that God had taken someone from my heart, like I seen it with my spiritual eyes, after the bear accident, I was watching warning signs of the holy spirit on my phone, when I looked up at the tv and there was a pin on her dress that said something bad is going to happened which led me to more prayer, then one night almost asleep what I thought was a voice in the other room was actually a scream out of my spiritual ear, a woman's voice. I just know these visions are related to me but not about me
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion