A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Frying fish on a bed witha sleeping baby

Frying fish on a bed witha sleeping baby

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Frying fish on a bed witha sleeping baby

Postby Anonymous on July 12th, 2018, 9:13 am

Dream: Well my dream started out with my husband and I visiting our Nephew home because he just had a baby. Some how I ended up in a room alone with the baby and the baby was sleeping on the bed in the middle of the room. For some reason I place a pot in the middle of the bed where the baby was sleeping and I filled it with oil and I began firing fish. As the room began to fill with the smell of fish I started to worry that the patients of the baby would come in the room and get mad, so I grabbed the pot with the oil in it and It turned over on the bed and it was in a perfect circle. The oil ran through the bed onto the floor still in this perfect circle. Then my dream changed and went to two buildings facing each other with a narrow ally with a walking ramp leading to the left building. I was standing at the bottom of the ramp with my Child and as we started walking up the ramp to enter the building to the left of us there was no lights and it was dark in the building. But my husband was there and he did not have on any clothes, he was standing against a pole shouting out to me, 'Please help me get more I need more' and I asked him more of what and he told me, ' He wanted more sex, and He wanted it from a man', so I began to cry and ask him why is he doing that to his family, and he stated he can not help it but he need it and he need it now. So when I turned to leave again and I turned back to look at my husband and he was having sex in front of me with several men. So I ran out the building crying and ran up the hill to my car and I ran into one of the ministers from my church and she was sleep setting on the hill looking down at me.

Significant Life Events: Getting my kid ready for school

Background: Female, 41 and I am employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I'm in love with my Husband and child and the minister at my church I have no personal attachment or feeling for.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: 07/11/2018 no it's not
Anonymous

Return to General Dream Discussion