A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Recurring Double Dream

Recurring Double Dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Recurring Double Dream

Postby dreamer55659 on July 9th, 2018, 1:03 pm

Dream: Recurring, I often dream that my deceased mother and I are living together. We are both single, and working and helping each other make ends meet. More often than not...we are living in North Dakota (where I grew up) and I catch myself worrying about how I am supposed to see my daughter who is in Texas, while I’m living with my mother in ND.
Recurring, I have had many dreams about the younger man I am dating. This repeat dream entails me being at his parents house . His parents are welcoming of my presence, but also curious as to why I am back or still at their house. When I go into his room, I find bras next to his bed...and online evidence of a girl he is spending time with. I feel anxious, nervous, and uncomfortable in these dreams.
My dream last night...was a combo of both recurring dreams. My mother appeared and looked the age she was when she passed, 49. Her skin was very radiant, and she looked very healthy and very happy. Almost like her natural features in life were enhanced and she had a radiant glow about her. I dreamt that she had bought herself a modest house in Stanley,ND (which is where she grew up, and is her final resting place.) She told me I could have our other house...that it was paid off. I was so happy for her because she always wanted her own house and the fact that it was in her hometown gave me an overwhelming feeling of peace. Plus, now I could save money because I would be living in a paid off home...then, she started to talk to me about metals and energy absorption in the earth, and was very specific and serious about the topic...somehow it was to protect me. At a separate point..the young man I’ve been seeing appeared behind me-with my mother in front of me. I introduced them, and she offered a very radiant smile of approval and assurance.

Significant Life Events: Finishing my Insurance Adjuster Licensing Program, applying for jobs. A little bit of worry and pressure. Also, a man I’ve been off and on with for the last three years. I have very strong feelings for him and there has been a lot of confusion , for me about what to do with my feelings. He is 26, I am 35...we are as different as we are alike , and have a connection that I believe scares both of us.

Background: 35 year old single mother. Caucasian. Well educated. In between jobs.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression.

Feelings About People: My mother....well, I feel like she would be proud of me for the hard working woman I’ve become and that I’m a great mother.
She always was concerned about the men I dated when I was younger....and let me know of her approval or disapproval.

The younger man....our relationship is good....but, it’s not consistent...reassuring...or advancing. He has told me that I think too much into us.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night, and yes
dreamer55659
Dream Lover

Re: Recurring Double Dream

Postby chase on November 8th, 2018, 12:09 am

Recurring dreams usually point to an unaddressed recurring problem or repeating emotional issues.

First dream looks like recurring issues with being unemployed, single, and not feeling that your life is working out successful as you'd like. In the dream you are single with your mother. That may be a symbol for your feelings about putting up with your man long-term not wanting to be more committed. Then you see issue of worrying about daughter in another state that you work in. Is this a reflection of any actual work situations in your life? Do you feel doing something for work will take time away from your daughter? Your mother is a symbol for your intuition or ability to make safe choices for the future. If you are living with your mother while single in the dream and concerned about time away from your daughter that may be a sign that you are aware of yourself being too safe to create the future you want with accepting things in your life the way they are.

Second dream I wonder if you are having issues with feeling fully accepted by your man? Parents in dreams are often symbols for decision-making. Your conscience and intuition for future. If you dream of your man's parents then that is possibly a symbol for your perception of his decision to accept you as his woman. Look at the scene with welcoming parents, but then feeling that they are curious as to why you are there or still around. That sounds like you might feel you man doesn't want you around when he first makes you feel that he does. Insecurity or not 100% sure that your man loves you. The ending you see evidence of another woman and become anxious, nervous, and uncomfortable. I think I see insecurity with your standing in this relationship.

Third dream with your happiness with a new home and then the dream ending with your mother's approval. This sounds like a symbol for your permanent acceptance (home is your unchanging perception of normal) of a relationship with this man (house) having benefits (saving money) and then you see yourself feeling good about your future (mother approval). I wonder if this dream is saying you feel safe in accepting the relationship you have with this man and then don't want to believe anything is wrong.

Not really feeling good getting anything from this relationship? Do you feel it's ridiculous to put up with this relationship not going anywhere? Even to the point of embarrassment with others?

dreamer55659 wrote:Dream: Recurring, I often dream that my deceased mother and I are living together. We are both single, and working and helping each other make ends meet. More often than not...we are living in North Dakota (where I grew up) and I catch myself worrying about how I am supposed to see my daughter who is in Texas, while I’m living with my mother in ND.

Recurring, I have had many dreams about the younger man I am dating. This repeat dream entails me being at his parents house . His parents are welcoming of my presence, but also curious as to why I am back or still at their house. When I go into his room, I find bras next to his bed...and online evidence of a girl he is spending time with. I feel anxious, nervous, and uncomfortable in these dreams.

My dream last night...was a combo of both recurring dreams. My mother appeared and looked the age she was when she passed, 49. Her skin was very radiant, and she looked very healthy and very happy. Almost like her natural features in life were enhanced and she had a radiant glow about her. I dreamt that she had bought herself a modest house in Stanley,ND (which is where she grew up, and is her final resting place.) She told me I could have our other house...that it was paid off. I was so happy for her because she always wanted her own house and the fact that it was in her hometown gave me an overwhelming feeling of peace. Plus, now I could save money because I would be living in a paid off home...then, she started to talk to me about metals and energy absorption in the earth, and was very specific and serious about the topic...somehow it was to protect me. At a separate point..the young man I’ve been seeing appeared behind me-with my mother in front of me. I introduced them, and she offered a very radiant smile of approval and assurance.

Significant Life Events: Finishing my Insurance Adjuster Licensing Program, applying for jobs. A little bit of worry and pressure. Also, a man I’ve been off and on with for the last three years. I have very strong feelings for him and there has been a lot of confusion , for me about what to do with my feelings. He is 26, I am 35...we are as different as we are alike , and have a connection that I believe scares both of us.

Background: 35 year old single mother. Caucasian. Well educated. In between jobs.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression.

Feelings About People: My mother....well, I feel like she would be proud of me for the hard working woman I’ve become and that I’m a great mother.
She always was concerned about the men I dated when I was younger....and let me know of her approval or disapproval.

The younger man....our relationship is good....but, it’s not consistent...reassuring...or advancing. He has told me that I think too much into us.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night, and yes
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion