A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Bird with cut off head

Bird with cut off head

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Bird with cut off head

Postby dreamer55658 on July 9th, 2018, 10:12 am

Dream: there is a white box in my living room center table. a bird is in there its a white bird and his head got cut of trying to fly out, he is still a live moving around so is his head moving.
I look in the box and feel bad for the bird. I call my living in boyfriend to see the bird, he takes a look, back up and the bird flew out with out the head. then it tansforme into a dove still with out the head, head flys out too. I see my dad going into the kichen, the bird is behind him,and the head the bird trys to put the head on with the wings it did but it kind of move and he fix it back, I said look at that it is going to reattached the head to the body and it did, I look in amazement.

Significant Life Events: relationship issues.
Mother suffering from dementia.
Dad sick in hospital, might need leg amputation.

Background: 63 years, female, Puerto rican, work in a city hospital as a manager.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Never

Feelings About People: dad I love to death, we are very close and I feel he is not going to make it. he is 92 years old.
My live in boyfriend we are not doing so good after 20 years together he dose not want to married me. and that is causing me to feel bad, he says he loves me but is not feeling it.

Relationship Status: in a relation with boyfriend of 20 years

When And How Often: last night, 7-8-18
dreamer55658
Dream Lover

Re: Bird with cut off head

Postby ElizVanZee on July 30th, 2018, 11:30 am

The box on the table, indicates that the subject of a deliverance - of what you most need - is up for discussion. [This would probably relate to the idea of marriage.] The white box indicates that there is innocence but a lack of knowledge relating to what you most need. The bird in the box reflects the deliverance itself.

A bird can represent a spiritual concept (such as marriage) and also an emotional aspect of yourself, one that reflects a feeling of intent or intention. Here this feeling is also seen as innocent but lacking in knowledge. (white bird) It seems that the intention once was not to have marriage remain as being a deliverance; not as something that was most needed. (bird tried to fly out of the box) [Note that by having a live-in boyfriend, it appears that in the past you were able to put aside the idea of marriage being a requirement.] The head cut off implies that the logic for a concept has been eliminated but the concept still lives as does the logic for it.

You feel badly about what has happened to the concept of marriage and see that the idea of a live- in boyfriend is a set back (he backs up) but the concept is still workable (bird flies out) as well as the logic for it. Now the concept can be seen with a feeling of peace. (transforms into a dove) The logic for marriage has been re-established.(head is reattached) [Note that on a physical level the bird is a living person who temporarily "lost their head" but is getting it back on straight. (boyfriend?)]
ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Re: Bird with cut off head

Postby chase on July 31st, 2018, 12:18 am

Birds often symbolize transcending negativity. A bird with a head cut off sounds like you are having issues believing you can't transcend problems you used to be able to. Dad is dying and relationship problems. Do you feel much less of a support system than before? A dad dying would certainty make someone feel that way and issues with a boyfriend could also lend to feelings of problems not being as easy to deal with as they were before? Or even your own ability to transcend problems on your own feels out of control (head off).

What's interesting is the ending where this birds head is reattached and you feel good about it. I wonder if this reflects optimism of "getting your head back on" to help you transcend problems again?? Perhaps the dream is saying you are worrying too much about not being able to handle a lot of problems at once? Not believing yourself enough? Things will turn out alright.

Kitchen part of the dream with your Dad probably reflects your feelings about the future. Preparation for what is coming. Bird finds it head and you are happy. Probably predicting a better outcome with your father than you expect.

dreamer55658 wrote:Dream: there is a white box in my living room center table. a bird is in there its a white bird and his head got cut of trying to fly out, he is still a live moving around so is his head moving.
I look in the box and feel bad for the bird. I call my living in boyfriend to see the bird, he takes a look, back up and the bird flew out with out the head. then it tansforme into a dove still with out the head, head flys out too. I see my dad going into the kichen, the bird is behind him,and the head the bird trys to put the head on with the wings it did but it kind of move and he fix it back, I said look at that it is going to reattached the head to the body and it did, I look in amazement.

Significant Life Events: relationship issues.
Mother suffering from dementia.
Dad sick in hospital, might need leg amputation.

Background: 63 years, female, Puerto rican, work in a city hospital as a manager.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Never

Feelings About People: dad I love to death, we are very close and I feel he is not going to make it. he is 92 years old.
My live in boyfriend we are not doing so good after 20 years together he dose not want to married me. and that is causing me to feel bad, he says he loves me but is not feeling it.

Relationship Status: in a relation with boyfriend of 20 years

When And How Often: last night, 7-8-18
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion