A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Feeling attacked

Feeling attacked

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Feeling attacked

Postby dreamer55631 on July 5th, 2018, 4:37 pm

Dream: I don't know how I got there but it was all confusing. I remember driving highways and freeways all twisted in a city. I didn't know where I was heading, only that I had to get somewhere. Then I saw myself at a cafe outside a small table with a friend's baby, not mine. My husband sat across from me and the baby was in a high chair but it cried. Next to him I saw a shadow figure looking like a mist but yet it had a figure. It looked like it was inflicting pain to the baby. It would touch the baby and it would cry hard. I tried helping it but everytime I did, he would mess with my mind. Inflicting pain and making me illusion things. Like seeing my husband try to hurt the baby or force me to hurt it by telling me it was a monster or something evil attacking me. The baby was wearing pastel colors and mostly white. It went that way for a while until I beat him by not giving in to his pain and illusions. I took the baby and held him close. Prayed a prayer over it and the baby began to glow. The shadow figure became furious because it couldn't touch it no more and hurt the baby. It came close from behind me and in a deep angry voice he said on my right ear, I will come for you now and inflict pain that you can't escape me and I will kill you at you weakest! I awoke up feeling a sharp pain on my middle back muscles. As if he was there.

Significant Life Events: Sigh...if there's more to life than the one I'm living.
No fears but I do feel like my husband and I don't get to go out on dates much. I feel like I tolerate him.

Background: I'm a FEMALE. I am from México and Married with 4kids and I am a stay home mom but work part time as a housekeeper

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental illness but I did have depression after I had my 3rd child but I am a lot better

Location: I use to live in California since 2yrs old but at 19 I got married and moved to Lumberton Texas with my husband

Feelings About People: My husband in the dream couldn't see what I saw. He was oblivious in the dream. Trying to understand but it was hard to explain and tell him. I felt he wouldn't comprehend it and probably accuse me of it being my fault

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It occurred two nights ago and no it's not occurring. But two nights before the dream Something would wake me up around 4:00 am. It felt like a dog or big big rat. I would awake with a click clack of paws of a small dog or rattle under the bed of a rat. After being awoken i just felt an eerie presence of being watched
dreamer55631
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion