A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - in love with a random girl 2018/06/29

in love with a random girl 2018/06/29

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

in love with a random girl 2018/06/29

Postby dreamer55601 on June 29th, 2018, 3:23 am

Dream: this dream i long but please read i need help

i worked in a random place near my house and i met a girl beautiful i have never seen her before and we are good friends and we get to know each other more and more and more so then the next day i saw her again and i asked her out and we went out and we were happy and we couldn't stop hugging each other
and we showed everyone how happy we were we saw each other the next day and i saw her and we worked in love again and it made me really happy that we are together and that day i knew i wouldn't see her again and we went home and i went to my house and i noticed wow i wont see her again so i went on my laptop and said wait come back to her and i ran and i knew that i would just be in time to see her if i run so i ran and my dogs got loose and i tried running past them and i couldn't so i cried knowing i wont see her and i had to take my dogs in to the yard and then i saw her walking back to the work so happy again i can see her and i ran to her and i just said i love you gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and her mom said come we are late then she had 2 go and i woke up thinking i wish i could just know that girl in real life

Significant Life Events: i see people around me in love but i cant find thee right person for me

Background: 13 turning 14 at 29 november
boy

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

matsapha

Feelings About People: i have never seen her before :[

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: 2018/06/29
dreamer55601
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion