A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - washing machine

washing machine

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

washing machine

Postby dreamer55599 on June 28th, 2018, 5:05 am

Dream: The dream:

I was trying to wash some clothes in a washing machine. When the time came for the centrifuge, I felt the door was not closed well enough. So, I opened it and tried to close it again better. This was not possible, and the water gushed out with all the clothes, carrying me to the next room. I was very frustrated and worried. Then I decided to dry the clothes. This repeated two or three times. After the third time, there was a woman who saw what happened. She wanted to dry the clothes, but I begged her to give me one more chance to wash the clothes properly and not to dry them, because I realised they were not washed well. She said she didn’t have time for this and didn’t want to run the risk of another unsuccessful attempt. Then I explained to her why this happened, and that now I had learned from my mistake and I was not going to open the door when the centrifuge started. I don’t remember if she agreed.

Significant Life Events: I've been thinking of a job opportunity and a ministry I just discovered, that is related to something God recently spoke to me about. I'm also experiencing something like a relationship issue. I've had a close male friend with whom we are not talking at the moment. He said he had feelings for me, and I'm not sure if I do, but at the same time I feel hurt by his friendship with a much younger girl, for whom he confessed to me he lusts after and looked for my help to stay away from her before we stopped talking.

Background: I'm a Bulgarian, I'm a 30 year-old woman. I'm not employed at the moment, and I finished Bible School three weeks ago.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I struggled with depression for many years, but never took pills, until about 3 years ago.

Feelings About People: I didn't know the woman I saw in my dream. I just felt a bit afraid that she would tell somebody about what I did, and that I would lose 'my job', as it felt like as if I was working there.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: It's the first time I had such a dream. I had it this night (28.06).
dreamer55599
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion