A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - House

House

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

House

Postby Anonymous on June 27th, 2018, 8:13 pm

Dream: I had a dream about my uncle and his wife renting a new house axactly like the old house. Our old house is stand alone high post house coloured in yellow.In my dream, the house that my uncle and the wife wanted to rent looks axactly the same as old house, but it's big and double storey house in yellow colour.

On the first day when we moved into the house.The owners children came to see and we realized that we are also together in some kind of recreational/ educational club which i was not sure of.

My cousins and I don't know where to get the next bus to reach our working our destinations because it's in the new locaion and but somehow we manage.

Significant Life Events: To get out from my financial problems.

Background: Hi, my name is Alu Iva from Papua New Guinea. I am 25 years old and working with Department of Agriculture and Livestock as an Assistant Staff Clerk.

Mental Illness Or Depression: NO

Location: I am from Pelagai village of Abau district in Central Pronvice of Papua New Guinea.

Feelings About People: Our relationship is ok, but the owners children that comes to the house were boys.Myself and my cousin sister are single girls.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Dream occured last night and it's kind a feeling good to me.
Anonymous

Return to General Dream Discussion