A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My dream about a dead love one

My dream about a dead love one

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My dream about a dead love one

Postby moonlightbeauty on February 12th, 2013, 3:59 pm

Ok

My husband died last 3 weeks ago. He died in a motorcycle accident. I had few dreams about him but this dream felt disturbing.
Here it goes;

I find myself in a dark cave kind of like a dark tunnel with a not so bright bluish light. It is still dark though. I was continuing going further and I saw my husband's body lying on the ground, not moving. I felt as if he's in a complete isolation, I felt as if he was trapped in this tunnel. I remember having a conversation with someone but not a person, but a voice and as soon as I woke up from dreaming, all I remember was facing the body of my husband saying "he's resting". It felt really comforting when I was in this cave. I felt nice although I know I was supposed to be scared. I saw his body and I ran to him. I was really shaking him till he wakes up but whatever I do, my husband just won't budge... It's like he does not want to. I felt like he was trapped and I felt like he somehow called me to get there. I know it's very strange and it's quite unbelievable to some but it felt real. I feel like I was in an another dimension I was not suppose to enter but somehow I manage to get there... reason.. I don't know, I just got there by dreaming. There is no one there but me, my husband and this voice talking to me. I felt like I was in a passage. Strange but it felt really comforting. When I woke up, I felt quite relieved that I saw him and been able to touch him. I'm trying to decipher the dream so I'm really hoping that I can find an answer from an expert or something so I gave this a try too.
moonlightbeauty
Dream Lover

Re: My dream about a dead love one

Postby moonlightbeauty on February 13th, 2013, 5:14 pm

I am thankful about your reply.

I somehow decided to dwell inside the cave with him but I woke up. Believe me or not, I never believed in spirits before till it happened to me. When he died, I have been in a state where before I fall asleep, I felt some strange energy hugging me. I have no idea if this is all just wishful thinking. When some strange energy was hugging me, I tried calling out his name, 2 times and after the 2nd time calling him, the hug became very heavy. I was not scared or anything.I have a lot of dreams about him.

I don't know... but somehow ever since he died, my life became meaningless. I feel as if half of does not care about living or dying.

Maybe I am in danger...
moonlightbeauty
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion