A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS!!! RE-Occuring Dreams

CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS!!! RE-Occuring Dreams

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS!!! RE-Occuring Dreams

Postby dreamer55471 on June 11th, 2018, 2:43 pm

Dream: I was at a car dealership and a salesman sold me a car for an excellent deal. I was able to pay cash for it. My mom took it on a test drive as I sat in the passenger seat (Volkswagen buggy) and we noticed it drove very nice and new. She parked the car and walked around it and I loved it, it was somewhat new and mom noticed it had a slight flaw on the side, dent, but it still drove well. Mom wasnt sure if she liked it but I loved it, it was perfect for me and paid off. I got home and went on the computer to research the salesman to make sure he wasnt selling me a bad deal. I found from my research his record was flawless and he helped a lot of people, he had no blemish whatsoever. I trusted the salesman, although, I didnt know all about the car he sold me. The next day the salesman called me in his office to sign off on the contract for the car. He was writing on the contract then asked for me to sign it after he was finished writing. I signed my first name 'Tarra' clearly but my last name was not legible and I was unable to read it. The salesman took the paper from me and then wrote, 'Tarra W' and I signed on the dotted line. The contract was official and the car was paid in full. He walked me out to the car which was big and sturdy, no longer a VW Buggy. I was shocked, he handed me the keys and I added it to the rest of my keys.

I appeared in the mall in my beautiful blue and white dress and Chris was walking close behind me trying to catch up to me. Chris finally caught up and suddenly this Hispanic guy appeared close by on my right hand side and I told him about my new car and he asked if it had a boomin system? I answered him, I didnt try the radio yet but I trust the man that sold me the car, I dont know much about the car but I trust who sold it to me. Chris then asked me as we were walking, are you sure you know what you have? I answered him, I said no, I just trust the man who sold it to me. Me and Chris continued walking into a store to look at scarves and pants.

Dream ended.

Significant Life Events: My finances have been on my mind and I am waiting on God for my ordained husband for the past 3 years. I have been trying to date but am celibate and no man has stuck around longer than 3 days, they mysteriously disappear and I dont hear from them. So I gave up on dating. I am a homebody and work from home as well. I am very close to God and have a deep relationship with him but have some unbelief in the area of Him providing me with a husband.

Background: I am having dreams poured out on me daily and remember most of them. I am empathic. I am african american woman employed and 43 y/o single mother.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no mental health issues no history of mental health.

Feelings About People: My mom's opinion mattered to me but I really liked the car. I was very impressed with the salesman and I felt he was trustworthy because he helped a lot of people. I am close to my mother and I have a car that's new already.

Chris and I had a strong connection but we dont date or keep in touch with each other and moved on with our lives. I care for him unconditionally and pray for him if I feel the need to but wish him well in his life. These are my true feelings.

Relationship Status: I am single

When And How Often: The man name Chris is re-occurring dreams. He is in a lot of my dreams. I have 5 journals of him and the dreams wont stop. I have had dreams of this man for 3 years. I know him but we are not dating and we dont talk but we are cordial when we see each other which is rare. I dont know why he is always in my dreams and no one has been able to help me solve this mystery. I also see his date of birth everywhere 11/02 on clocks, license plates, etc. Please help me.
dreamer55471
Dream Lover

Re: CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS!!! RE-Occuring Dreams

Postby chase on June 17th, 2018, 1:36 pm

I wonder if the dream is a metaphorical story message that shows you excepting God into your life very conservatively (buying a Volkswagen). Like this salesman is your original acceptance of God in your life or your new way of living based on God.

This guy at the end asks you about your car having a "boomin system" may be your conservative feelings about men suggesting they want to have a sexual relationship or have fun with you in ways that you don't usually have due to your conservative religious beliefs.

In short, the dream looks like you like that you accepted god and a conservative family life mentality, but aren't sure how to enjoy yourself with the men you meet because of it???? Dream may be saying it's time to "lighten up" or "buy a new car" that is less strict religiously. Is a strict adherence to God smothering out love??

Just a guess.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion