A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - refund of shirt saw family members

refund of shirt saw family members

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

refund of shirt saw family members

Postby dreamer55448 on June 8th, 2018, 10:22 am

Dream: In my dream, I had a new plaid shirt that I wanted to return to the department store. I did not have a receipt, but the barcode tag was still on the shirt. The cashier scanned the bar code and then a video was played showing the point of original sale many years ago and who bought it. The people in the video were my mom, aunt and grandmother. They were the ones who bought the shirt. The store processed my refund and the dream ended.

Significant Life Events: Mom's health issues

I just wish mom would be healed by God ASAP

Background: 50 year old, white male. Full time employed in IT for a private college.

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: My aunt and grandmother are both passed away. Had good relationship with them both. Mom still living and I have a great relationship with her. In fact, my family lives next door to her.

Relationship Status: married for 24 years

When And How Often: Only time last night, 06/08/2018.
dreamer55448
Dream Lover

Re: refund of shirt saw family members

Postby chase on June 8th, 2018, 10:54 pm

Clothing refund of any kind of probably represents a personality change of some sort. Changing who you are. Not wanting to behave a certain way anymore. Didn't like changing yourself for someone and want to go back to normal.

Are you thinking about changing yourself recently? or letting go of habits?

dreamer55448 wrote:Dream: In my dream, I had a new plaid shirt that I wanted to return to the department store. I did not have a receipt, but the barcode tag was still on the shirt. The cashier scanned the bar code and then a video was played showing the point of original sale many years ago and who bought it. The people in the video were my mom, aunt and grandmother. They were the ones who bought the shirt. The store processed my refund and the dream ended.

Significant Life Events: Mom's health issues

I just wish mom would be healed by God ASAP

Background: 50 year old, white male. Full time employed in IT for a private college.

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: My aunt and grandmother are both passed away. Had good relationship with them both. Mom still living and I have a great relationship with her. In fact, my family lives next door to her.

Relationship Status: married for 24 years

When And How Often: Only time last night, 06/08/2018.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion