A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Boyfriend

Boyfriend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Boyfriend

Postby dreamer55446 on June 7th, 2018, 10:27 pm

Dream: I'm (nbsb) no boyfriend since birth and it's my first time to have a boyfriend in my dreams, he's a celebrity but I do'nt have a crush on him right now, my feelings has gone a year ago, he just made me happy for a little time. He has the looks and voice.
In my dreams, we're so happy, he's kind and everything I ever asked for a boyfriend. He even carry me and I realize how good it is to feel in reality. His family even knew me and happy for us, especially his mom. My dreams took place in their house. I felt happy and hopeful.

Significant Life Events: Last few days I feel being hopeless romantic as a single and aroud the time of my dream i felt happy bc I binge myself on chocolates
I fear of not being able to accomplish my goals in life like graduating on college and to be a doctor

My siblings are so frustrating, I'm a hygienic person so I kept our house clean as much as possible but they keep messing around.

Background: 18, female, filipino and student

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffer from depression but nt in the extent of being suicidal

Feelings About People: I don't have any feelings and relationship with him, he's a celebrity and i guess he just exist in dreams.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Just this day.
dreamer55446
Dream Lover

Re: Boyfriend

Postby chase on June 7th, 2018, 11:47 pm

Who is the celebrity? That's important to solving this dream. What qualities about this celebrity pop in your head when you first think of him? The first most obvious thoughts.

dreamer55446 wrote:Dream: I'm (nbsb) no boyfriend since birth and it's my first time to have a boyfriend in my dreams, he's a celebrity but I do'nt have a crush on him right now, my feelings has gone a year ago, he just made me happy for a little time. He has the looks and voice.
In my dreams, we're so happy, he's kind and everything I ever asked for a boyfriend. He even carry me and I realize how good it is to feel in reality. His family even knew me and happy for us, especially his mom. My dreams took place in their house. I felt happy and hopeful.

Significant Life Events: Last few days I feel being hopeless romantic as a single and aroud the time of my dream i felt happy bc I binge myself on chocolates
I fear of not being able to accomplish my goals in life like graduating on college and to be a doctor

My siblings are so frustrating, I'm a hygienic person so I kept our house clean as much as possible but they keep messing around.

Background: 18, female, filipino and student

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffer from depression but nt in the extent of being suicidal

Feelings About People: I don't have any feelings and relationship with him, he's a celebrity and i guess he just exist in dreams.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Just this day.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion