A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Getting shot in the head and coming back to life.

Getting shot in the head and coming back to life.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Getting shot in the head and coming back to life.

Postby dreamer55443 on June 7th, 2018, 10:00 am

Dream: I was shot in the forehead trying to take down a shooter that I've never seen in real life. I had a lot of fear and adrenaline overtake me. He was turned around and I went for his blonde hair to pull him down but he shot me. It was surreal as I touched my head, fell down, and died. I remember being scared and sad because I didn't know what death felt like and I wasnt sure what was going to happen.
I blacked out in the dream and it felt like 5 minutes and I was alive again. I instantly started looking for someone to do surgery on me but no one would because it was after hours and I didnt want to sleep because I knew I would die if I did. I said hi to family members and a final goodbye just in case the surgery went bad, not explaining what happened. Eventually I was sat in a chair for surgery and started crying because I was going to be bald or die and the dream ended.

Significant Life Events: I hurt someone I didn't mean to. He's a guy that I've been holding a FwB relationship with until my birthday (we agreed to wait until July).

I did something I cant take back (another guy). We had a very long conversation about it and I'm just afraid he'll leave. The guy I wish to be in a relationship wasnt in the dream but he was my first thought when I woke up.

Background: I'm a late teenager female and I dont want to say too much to keep anonymity.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes

Feelings About People: I dont know the man who shot me. I do know that i visited the family members that i share the most history with to say goodbye, and we are all on good standings.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Occured last night. Not recurring.
dreamer55443
Dream Lover

Re: Getting shot in the head and coming back to life.

Postby chase on June 7th, 2018, 11:19 pm

Sounds like you got socially "shot down" and then have difficult feelings about recovering? or embarrassed by a serious choice and difficult time recovering from it? The ending has you worrying about balding or dying. May represent you waiting to fail (die) based on a mistake or be looked at by others as though you don't care about anything nice (bald) losing people's respect and liking your thinking style (hair gone).

The meanness seems to be a definite issue. Can't take it back and wanting to may be the surgery you think you need. Bald or die is looking like you don't care about people (bald) or someone never likes you again (you die) making you feel like a loser?

This dream shows you care a lot about what happened. Perhaps, too much??

dreamer55443 wrote:Dream: I was shot in the forehead trying to take down a shooter that I've never seen in real life. I had a lot of fear and adrenaline overtake me. He was turned around and I went for his blonde hair to pull him down but he shot me. It was surreal as I touched my head, fell down, and died. I remember being scared and sad because I didn't know what death felt like and I wasn't sure what was going to happen.
I blacked out in the dream and it felt like 5 minutes and I was alive again. I instantly started looking for someone to do surgery on me but no one would because it was after hours and I didnt want to sleep because I knew I would die if I did. I said hi to family members and a final goodbye just in case the surgery went bad, not explaining what happened. Eventually I was sat in a chair for surgery and started crying because I was going to be bald or die and the dream ended.

Significant Life Events: I hurt someone I didn't mean to. He's a guy that I've been holding a FwB relationship with until my birthday (we agreed to wait until July).

I did something I cant take back (another guy). We had a very long conversation about it and I'm just afraid he'll leave. The guy I wish to be in a relationship wasnt in the dream but he was my first thought when I woke up.

Background: I'm a late teenager female and I dont want to say too much to keep anonymity.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes

Feelings About People: I dont know the man who shot me. I do know that i visited the family members that i share the most history with to say goodbye, and we are all on good standings.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Occured last night. Not recurring.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion