A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Escaping

Escaping

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Escaping

Postby dreamer55428 on June 6th, 2018, 10:01 am

Dream: Don't know why but I'm always trying to escape. Or go to a mental hospital. Someone is always after me when I escape.

Friends/ Windows/ woods/ long way from town/
Blue./ green/ yellow/ dark background always./ it's always at night./ unsafe/ relief when I escape./ Mental hospital.

Significant Life Events: My son and boyfriend's relationship
Yes.

Yes.all

Background: 35years old female white stay at home mom.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes

Feelings About People: Disconnection//love/happy/

My relationship with the disconnection with I don't feel for them like I used to. And the other one I love him to death.but I'm not with him he's my ex.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Last night and yes it reacures
dreamer55428
Dream Lover

Re: Escaping

Postby chase on June 6th, 2018, 11:30 pm

If the relationship between your boyfriend and son is "driving you crazy" then I can see how the symbolism would make you want to escape something. Escaping dealing with their relationship problems? Going to a mental hospital sounds like you need help getting your "sanity" back. Never seem to be able to?

Please explain this problem with your boyfriend and son more. Do you want to break up, but don't have the courage yet? I see you mentioned not feeling for them like you used to below. Can you explain that more?

dreamer55428 wrote:Dream: Don't know why but I'm always trying to escape. Or go to a mental hospital. Someone is always after me when I escape.

Friends/ Windows/ woods/ long way from town/
Blue./ green/ yellow/ dark background always./ it's always at night./ unsafe/ relief when I escape./ Mental hospital.

Significant Life Events: My son and boyfriend's relationship
Yes.

Yes.all

Background: 35years old female white stay at home mom.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes

Feelings About People: Disconnection//love/happy/

My relationship with the disconnection with I don't feel for them like I used to. And the other one I love him to death.but I'm not with him he's my ex.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Last night and yes it reacures
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion