A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - fighting death

fighting death

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

fighting death

Postby dreamer55426 on June 6th, 2018, 3:54 am

Dream: I dreamt that a white ugly creature was trying to steal my breathe. I felt like I was busy taking out my last breath but fight it with prayer in the dream. I dream my ex boyfriend gave me a mango and I ate it but also shared it with our kid. I also dreamt that I was busy cleaning my own yard which was dirty full of dry grass with the help of my cousin. I was scared.

Significant Life Events: Finances

Fears

Background: Female, 34yrs, Administrative officer, Namibian

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I hate my ex boyfriend. My cousin and I have a neutral relationship

Relationship Status: Single not dating

When And How Often: last night 5/6/2018
dreamer55426
Dream Lover

Re: fighting death

Postby chase on June 6th, 2018, 11:17 pm

Fighting to avoid dying is a symbol for resisting failure or losing. Fighting with prayer in the dream may not being a good symbol if the conflict wasn't resolved in the dream. Prayer as weapon that doesn't help you may reflect your desperate that something will go away on it's own. Did you actually deal with the creature so that it stopped? You mention finances as a problem in your life. Are you concerned about loses or failures due to money right now with something important to you?

dreamer55426 wrote:Dream: I dreamt that a white ugly creature was trying to steal my breathe. I felt like I was busy taking out my last breath but fight it with prayer in the dream. I dream my ex boyfriend gave me a mango and I ate it but also shared it with our kid. I also dreamt that I was busy cleaning my own yard which was dirty full of dry grass with the help of my cousin. I was scared.

Significant Life Events: Finances

Fears

Background: Female, 34yrs, Administrative officer, Namibian

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I hate my ex boyfriend. My cousin and I have a neutral relationship

Relationship Status: Single not dating

When And How Often: last night 5/6/2018
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion