A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Medication Dreaming

Medication Dreaming

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Medication Dreaming

Postby dreamer54266 on June 2nd, 2018, 9:33 pm

So it started with me, my mum, my dad and my dads cousin Bob at these stables. This TINY horse comes up to me and I start screaming. I’m not scared of horses but for some reason I was in this dream and they all come rushing over and I’m on the floor with this horse about two meters away from me and they’re all like “woah what’s going on” I’m dying on the floor having a panic attack and they’re like lmao what. Then it moved on to me asking my dad if he could take me to (my friend) Tasha’s so he was like yeah sure just wait until later because I’m talking to Bob. I was like yeah sure what time and he was like idk wait child. So I asked my mum and she said about 3am. I start crying again because I told Tash I’d be there around 9pmish and I hate letting people down. So I run off to go cry on my own and I see people I’m not friends with anymore so I try to avoid them so I sit opposite them but behind a tree.

NEXT PART WOAH

I was at school but instead of the school being there it was a cruise ship (on ground I know) and Jason Nash was there but I walk into the boat and I see Sean Pertwee and I was like woah David must be around somewhere. So then it gets called out over the speaker that prom was that night and we had to find a date. So I run upstairs into main block upstairs corridor and try to find my crush and I do find him but he just says “hi” and walks off so I sit there, thinking about who I could ask. Then it hit me! DAVID MAZOUZ! Because he’s my age and I think he’s cute! So I ask Sean where he was and he just points out to the deck of the boat and sure enough there he was surrounded by friends and girls. So I say “hi David can I talk to you in private for a sec?” And he was like yeah sure and he just stood up and I was like err no hun like p r i v a t e so we walk inside and I ask him to go to prom with me then he said sure. So I freaked out. But then I see Jason Nash again and I was like lmao what if I went with Jason so I see these sheets on the table and I pick one up and it says I could take him so I went up to him and I was like “yo Jas I can go with you but I’m going with David” and he was like lmao sure.

But then I walk up to the deck again but see David flirting with this rando girl so I was like nah fuck him he’s clearly a fuckboy so nah.Then I talk to that girl he was with and she was like yeah I’m his girlfriend (she was v pretty btw) and I was like oh. But then she was like but he’s a dickhead. So I said to her “who are you going to prom with because David said he’d go with me but I don’t want to go with him now”. And she was like idk might not go so I said “you’re too pretty to not go to prom” ;).

SKIP TO US HANGING OUT

we were chilling walking around this boat but we fall and somehow end up kissing and I was like oh honey I’m sorry. But she didn’t care and she kissed me again. Then it’s the end of my dream, David is being a fuckboy and I stole his girlfriend :)

i know theres a lot there haha. I take beta-blockers (propranolol) and anti-depressants (Sertaline)
dreamer54266
Dream Lover

Re: Medication Dreaming

Postby chase on June 3rd, 2018, 4:39 pm

First dream with horses sounds like you might be having issues with school (previous dream report). Horses commonly appear in dreams of young people who are very driven or ambitious about getting good grades. You seem to have having issues horses in the dream. Screaming and crying may reflect your feelings about not doing as well as you'd like in school.

Are you having simultaneous issues with school and being distracted by this guy you like? Tell me more about your school life and the drama of being involved with the guy you like?

dreamer54266 wrote:So it started with me, my mum, my dad and my dads cousin Bob at these stables. This TINY horse comes up to me and I start screaming. I’m not scared of horses but for some reason I was in this dream and they all come rushing over and I’m on the floor with this horse about two meters away from me and they’re all like “woah what’s going on” I’m dying on the floor having a panic attack and they’re like lmao what. Then it moved on to me asking my dad if he could take me to (my friend) Tasha’s so he was like yeah sure just wait until later because I’m talking to Bob. I was like yeah sure what time and he was like idk wait child. So I asked my mum and she said about 3am. I start crying again because I told Tash I’d be there around 9pmish and I hate letting people down. So I run off to go cry on my own and I see people I’m not friends with anymore so I try to avoid them so I sit opposite them but behind a tree.

NEXT PART WOAH

I was at school but instead of the school being there it was a cruise ship (on ground I know) and Jason Nash was there but I walk into the boat and I see Sean Pertwee and I was like woah David must be around somewhere. So then it gets called out over the speaker that prom was that night and we had to find a date. So I run upstairs into main block upstairs corridor and try to find my crush and I do find him but he just says “hi” and walks off so I sit there, thinking about who I could ask. Then it hit me! DAVID MAZOUZ! Because he’s my age and I think he’s cute! So I ask Sean where he was and he just points out to the deck of the boat and sure enough there he was surrounded by friends and girls. So I say “hi David can I talk to you in private for a sec?” And he was like yeah sure and he just stood up and I was like err no hun like p r i v a t e so we walk inside and I ask him to go to prom with me then he said sure. So I freaked out. But then I see Jason Nash again and I was like lmao what if I went with Jason so I see these sheets on the table and I pick one up and it says I could take him so I went up to him and I was like “yo Jas I can go with you but I’m going with David” and he was like lmao sure.

But then I walk up to the deck again but see David flirting with this rando girl so I was like nah fuck him he’s clearly a fuckboy so nah.Then I talk to that girl he was with and she was like yeah I’m his girlfriend (she was v pretty btw) and I was like oh. But then she was like but he’s a dickhead. So I said to her “who are you going to prom with because David said he’d go with me but I don’t want to go with him now”. And she was like idk might not go so I said “you’re too pretty to not go to prom” ;).

SKIP TO US HANGING OUT

we were chilling walking around this boat but we fall and somehow end up kissing and I was like oh honey I’m sorry. But she didn’t care and she kissed me again. Then it’s the end of my dream, David is being a fuckboy and I stole his girlfriend :)

i know theres a lot there haha. I take beta-blockers (propranolol) and anti-depressants (Sertaline)
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Medication Dreaming

Postby chase on June 3rd, 2018, 7:19 pm

School problem probably just needs focus. Tree symbolism you go behind at the end of first scene seems to point that out. Isolate yourself at home (tree is sturdy established part of your life like home or someone who helps you) and study more. Boy problem I have to ask if you need to steal him from someone? Is he with someone already? Are you distracting yourself with a boy at school who is already taken?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion