A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Pregnancy announcement

Pregnancy announcement

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Pregnancy announcement

Postby dreamer55388 on June 1st, 2018, 10:09 am

Dream: The dream starts off with me in a house, looking down while both my hands on are on my stomach, I walk towards what looks like my living room to find my friend Connor sitting on my couch eating a bag of crisps and watching tv. Laughing at my friend while he is stuffing his face, I asked him where everyone else and he says they were on there way.
Transitioning to later on in the day where all my friends have gathered around in the living room waiting for news, some look terrified while some are looking with suspicion.
I say with a straight face 'Guys I have some news'
Rachel asks 'are you dying?'
'No, I am not dying' I say
'Then what is it?' Roz says
With a small smile, I let out a sigh and announce.
'I'm pregnant.'
A look of shock on my friends faces for a few seconds before they start smiling.
Claudia comes barreling towards me for a hug almost knocking me over.
Next thing I know an arm is wrapped around my waist to rest on my stomach when he says 'Claudia, be careful with my wife.'
It isn't until I look down at my left hand that a wedding ring sits on my ring finger.
Claudia grins at my husband and says 'I'm always careful Josh, I'm going to be an auntie! This child is going to be spoilt!'
Later in the evening while everyone is celebrating myself and my husband are sitting on the couch while socializing with our friends with our hands on my growing belly.

Significant Life Events: Confusion of feelings even though the previous feelings have been blocked off

Background: 22
Female
British Asian
Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Care and love the dearly although I feel like I am being taken advantage and bringing me down with words

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: A few months ago
Dreamt about it several times
dreamer55388
Dream Lover

Re: Pregnancy announcement

Postby chase on June 2nd, 2018, 12:45 am

Pregnancy in a dream usually points to feelings about a new development or new problem. You seem happy in the dream and even have a wedding ring so that may point to feelings about being comfortable and committed to whatever this new development is.

What's happening new in your life? Issues telling others about it? Or holding back until the right time? You mention being taken advantage of or brought down with words. Are you enjoying something new in your life, but overlooking dealing with poor treatment?

dreamer55388 wrote:Dream: The dream starts off with me in a house, looking down while both my hands on are on my stomach, I walk towards what looks like my living room to find my friend Connor sitting on my couch eating a bag of crisps and watching tv. Laughing at my friend while he is stuffing his face, I asked him where everyone else and he says they were on there way.
Transitioning to later on in the day where all my friends have gathered around in the living room waiting for news, some look terrified while some are looking with suspicion.
I say with a straight face 'Guys I have some news'
Rachel asks 'are you dying?'
'No, I am not dying' I say
'Then what is it?' Roz says
With a small smile, I let out a sigh and announce.
'I'm pregnant.'
A look of shock on my friends faces for a few seconds before they start smiling.
Claudia comes barreling towards me for a hug almost knocking me over.
Next thing I know an arm is wrapped around my waist to rest on my stomach when he says 'Claudia, be careful with my wife.'
It isn't until I look down at my left hand that a wedding ring sits on my ring finger.
Claudia grins at my husband and says 'I'm always careful Josh, I'm going to be an auntie! This child is going to be spoilt!'
Later in the evening while everyone is celebrating myself and my husband are sitting on the couch while socializing with our friends with our hands on my growing belly.

Significant Life Events: Confusion of feelings even though the previous feelings have been blocked off

Background: 22
Female
British Asian
Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Care and love the dearly although I feel like I am being taken advantage and bringing me down with words

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: A few months ago
Dreamt about it several times
chase
Dream Expert

Postby dreamer55388 on June 2nd, 2018, 9:48 am

Nothing new has happened recently although my friend who is my husband in the dream, we are close friends whom I used to have feelings for. I guess i an enjoying the development of my friendship with my close friend as it seems that he opens up to me more than others and treats me well. My other friends, on the other hand, I like spending time with them although i am starting to notice that they do not consider my feelings or try to alter my personality and actions. I do have an issue with telling my friends certain things to avoid hurting their feelings.
dreamer55388
Dream Lover

Postby chase on June 2nd, 2018, 1:23 pm

What you say about this development of a friendship with this guy who is not your husband would make sense with the symbolism. Do you have secret feelings for this friend like it could lead to something else? How is your relationship with hour husband and how does this friendship with the guy friend affect your marriage?

dreamer55388 wrote:Nothing new has happened recently although my friend who is my husband in the dream, we are close friends whom I used to have feelings for. I guess i an enjoying the development of my friendship with my close friend as it seems that he opens up to me more than others and treats me well. My other friends, on the other hand, I like spending time with them although i am starting to notice that they do not consider my feelings or try to alter my personality and actions. I do have an issue with telling my friends certain things to avoid hurting their feelings.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby dreamer55388 on June 3rd, 2018, 11:38 pm

Do you have secret feelings for this friend like it could lead to something else?
I did have feelings for him last year which I later decided that he and I wouldn't work well together in a relationship while also listening to him as he mentioned that he does not favor relationships and does not seem to like the idea. I spent a couple of months away from him which in turn I managed to block out my feelings from him, but when I saw him again, he changed like a switch had been turned on. He went from a guy to not be able to stand for anyone to lay a hand on him to me being able to pat him on the shoulder. After I saw him again it seemed like the dynamic between us changed which I am unsure of how it happened as we rarely communicated while I was gone. The strange thing is, he only allows me to do that and no one else.

How is your relationship with your husband?
I believe the friend is my husband in the dream as they have the same name and features. The relationship between my friend and husband are very similar as they both treat me well and care for my well-being.

How does this friendship with the guy friend affect your marriage?
I do not think it affects my marriage yet I think enhances it as it seems to portray of what I would want my future to be.
dreamer55388
Dream Lover

Postby chase on June 4th, 2018, 3:58 pm

In the dream you seem to officially accept something new( pregnancy). You are asked if you are dying before the pregnancy. That suggests failure or losing is questioned...or that something is over. Then you announce the pregnancy which is something new.

Do you test boundaries with your marriage talking about this new guy?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby dreamer55388 on June 5th, 2018, 10:42 am

Do you test boundaries with your marriage talking about this new guy?

Currently, I have no new guy in life, and I am single however my friendship with my friend seems to have changed within the past year.
dreamer55388
Dream Lover

Postby chase on June 5th, 2018, 6:25 pm

Oops, my fault. You actually are single. I think the dream is easy then. Something related to your thoughts about this guy, expectations, or talking about him to other people?

dreamer55388 wrote:Do you test boundaries with your marriage talking about this new guy?

Currently, I have no new guy in life, and I am single however my friendship with my friend seems to have changed within the past year.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby dreamer55388 on June 5th, 2018, 9:18 pm

I had feelings for last year although I have managed to push those feelings away. I had the dream twice, once when I had feelings for him while the second time the feelings went away. It still puzzles me to this day why I have this dream. The friendship between us one of simplicity in which we can talk to each other about personal matters and can express ourselves openly. He is an introvert whereas I am an extrovert and I often wonder how our friendship works or maintained as we are the opposite of each other personality wise, he is quiet while I am loud.

chase wrote:Oops, my fault. You actually are single. I think the dream is easy then. Something related to your thoughts about this guy, expectations, or talking about him to other people?
dreamer55388
Dream Lover

Postby chase on June 5th, 2018, 9:23 pm

You have a scene with admitting the pregnancy. It's almost looks like you have issues admitting you like this guy to other people or to yourself?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby dreamer55388 on June 5th, 2018, 9:29 pm

I did admit to several friends when I had feelings for him yet one of my friends tried to force us together just for her selfish gain of being able to go on a double date with her and her boyfriend. I take his views and opinions in mind in when he mentioned he mentioned that he does not favor relationships and does not seem to like the idea.

chase wrote:You have a scene with admitting the pregnancy. Is it almost looks like you have issues admitting you like this guy to other people or yourself?
dreamer55388
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion