A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Never felt that bad of a dream

Never felt that bad of a dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Never felt that bad of a dream

Postby Anonymous on May 23rd, 2018, 7:11 pm

Dream: I saw 3 strangers walking toward me while i was laying down. Their bodies are covered with our traditional tattoos (ancient kind of tattoos used needle in stead of machine). Everyone of them were holding weapons. One holding an arrow was in the middle of one holding a sword and one holding a spear. The one with arrow stabbed me with the arrowed in my middle back. I wasn't feeling a pain and was trying to touch the guy. I woke up before knowing wherther i did touch the guy or not.

Significant Life Events: Nothing much serious. But last month, i had some problem with my father and my girldfriend on difference occassion in a week.

Background: 25, male, asian, haven't looked for a job yet

Mental Illness Or Depression: Become uncontrollable when angry.

Location: Myanmar (between india, china, thailand and bingladesh)

Feelings About People: Although i usually dream, i have never been that much frighten or felt bad about a dream.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It happend on 22nd May, in the time between 10am to 11.30am.
Anonymous

Re: Never felt that bad of a dream

Postby chase on May 23rd, 2018, 10:40 pm

Whatever this dream is saying it's about something in your life not accepting you the way you are. First you are laying down and then the dream ends with being attacked by weapons. So first you are comfortable the way you are and then attacked as you are.

What are the problems you had with your father and girlfriend? You say you haven't looked for a job yet. Is the yet part of not looking for a job something your father and girlfriend bother you about. Symbolically the laying down part at the beginning could represent comfort having no job and then the people attacking you could represent people pressuring to get a job. No??

What are your thoughts?

Anonymous wrote:Dream: I saw 3 strangers walking toward me while i was laying down. Their bodies are covered with our traditional tattoos (ancient kind of tattoos used needle in stead of machine). Everyone of them were holding weapons. One holding an arrow was in the middle of one holding a sword and one holding a spear. The one with arrow stabbed me with the arrowed in my middle back. I wasn't feeling a pain and was trying to touch the guy. I woke up before knowing wherther i did touch the guy or not.

Significant Life Events: Nothing much serious. But last month, i had some problem with my father and my girldfriend on difference occassion in a week.

Background: 25, male, asian, haven't looked for a job yet

Mental Illness Or Depression: Become uncontrollable when angry.

Location: Myanmar (between india, china, thailand and bingladesh)

Feelings About People: Although i usually dream, i have never been that much frighten or felt bad about a dream.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It happend on 22nd May, in the time between 10am to 11.30am.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Never felt that bad of a dream

Postby dreamer55336 on May 24th, 2018, 1:31 am

I meant of just fights. Not that much serious. I've already broke up with the girl and no feeling for her. I fight with my father for at least 4 5 times a year since we never have a mutual thoughts.
So those fights won't be needed to think.
And as for laying down, it wasn't the main scenary of the dream. I just know i was laying down only when that guy get close to me.
And i was just appeared for seconds i think. So i think those 3 guys are the main factors of the dream and why would i be staabed by an arrowhead while there were a sword and a spear. An arrow is not a melee combat while the others are. And that guy was just holding the arrow excluding bow must have something to thinks again.
Not to think serious, i said i have never got that much heavy for a dream in my life. I also used to dream bad or good alot but never felt like that.
dreamer55336
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion