A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dead body arriving through van

Dead body arriving through van

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dead body arriving through van

Postby dreamer55333 on May 22nd, 2018, 11:45 pm

Dream: Van comes with few dead bodies. They offload on of them to nearby where i am standing. Then i goes to house where dead bodies taken then we move to another room where we r talking about what to do when we are dead. I keep few chocolate marshmellow in my pocket and we together come out of room. When we reach roadside dog is trying to attack me. He succeed after couple of attemt and attck pocket whre i kept my chocklate an marshmellows and succeed in taking those no harm to me

Significant Life Events: I am thinking of getting job. Else decide date of suicide

Background: I am 35 yrs man going through legal battle of Divorce. Lost my employment about 8months back. I am indian

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes

Feelings About People: They were stangers

Relationship Status: Seperated

When And How Often: It occured yesterday only once
dreamer55333
Dream Lover

Re: Dead body arriving through van

Postby chase on May 23rd, 2018, 7:44 pm

Are you seriously considering suicide? I hope not. It is probably just too much emotion right now with stress. With what you are telling me about your feelings about your life (divorce and no employment) I can definitely see how the dream is revealing those feelings. At the very least this dream looks like it's telling you that you are wasting time keeping something to yourself (marshmellows and chocolate taken from you). Property protection form wife?

Dead people in a house may represent your feelings about failure. Common to people who feel that they've failed in life or are suffered irrecoverable losses to dream of being in a home with dead bodies. Symbolically a "dead marriage" or "dead family" due to divorce. The home represents a permanent perspective and the dead bodies are feeling about failures in your life. The combination represents something you have to keep thinking about or "live with" as normal. Failure is normal to you.

Having marshmellows and chocolate in your pocket and then having it taken from you sounds like feelings about loss of some kind. Something or someone is robbing you in life. You are attacked in the dream and then robbed left safe. Fears of wife taking something specific from you?

Or perhaps, the dream is reflecting your overthought feelings about being potentially robbed in the divorce by your wife? The dog scene is your concerns or fears of her simply taking things form you. The dead bodies are the marriage is over because she is leaving, and then the bodies moved into the house is the reality of the divorce being permanently normal to live with. Dog trying to take things from you is your concerns about property losses?

It's good that you would at least post here about your feelings of suicide instead of keeping them to yourself. Please tell me more about your life right now? Why do you think suicide is better than living?

dreamer55333 wrote:Dream: Van comes with few dead bodies. They offload on of them to nearby where i am standing. Then i goes to house where dead bodies taken then we move to another room where we r talking about what to do when we are dead. I keep few chocolate marshmellow in my pocket and we together come out of room. When we reach roadside dog is trying to attack me. He succeed after couple of attemt and attck pocket whre i kept my chocklate an marshmellows and succeed in taking those no harm to me

Significant Life Events: I am thinking of getting job. Else decide date of suicide

Background: I am 35 yrs man going through legal battle of Divorce. Lost my employment about 8months back. I am indian

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes

Feelings About People: They were stangers

Relationship Status: Seperated

When And How Often: It occured yesterday only once
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion