A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Spirits

Spirits

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Spirits

Postby dreamer55323 on May 22nd, 2018, 8:14 am

Dream: My deceased mom was there and my daughter was about 2. A screen fell out her bedroom window. My mom asked when did this happen. I said when we got here. And my mom asked aren’t you worried about who keeps her company when she sleeps? Then she handed me sunglasses and said a storm is coming. I was scared like evil spirits are in her room. It was windy and I was taking a test outside for cpr.

Significant Life Events: Work

Background: White, female,38, nurse

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My mom died 5 years ago. I love them both.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last night
dreamer55323
Dream Lover

Re: Spirits

Postby chase on May 23rd, 2018, 7:22 pm

The ending of the dream is telling. Fear, evil sprit's might be in the room, and then preparations for cpr. This dream sounds like you don't like what is happening and are expecting something bad to happen, enough to prepare for it.

Screens in a window usually let you have fresh air without bugs or small animals. The screen fell out. No protection from this. Mom may represent intuition. Bedroom is private thoughts (don't want to talk about issue). Whole dream sounds like something bad happened, you don't like it, and expecting to need to react.

What's going on in your waking life around the time of this dream? Biggest problems? What are you most focused on?

dreamer55323 wrote:Dream: My deceased mom was there and my daughter was about 2. A screen fell out her bedroom window. My mom asked when did this happen. I said when we got here. And my mom asked aren’t you worried about who keeps her company when she sleeps? Then she handed me sunglasses and said a storm is coming. I was scared like evil spirits are in her room. It was windy and I was taking a test outside for cpr.

Significant Life Events: Work

Background: White, female,38, nurse

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My mom died 5 years ago. I love them both.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last night
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion