A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Need to know

Need to know

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Need to know

Postby dreamer55318 on May 20th, 2018, 3:53 pm

Dream: I remember being with my aunt and uncle and telling them I was pregnant. We was watching TV and talking about it and I was looking the father up on Facebook to let him know. Then my dream changed to me and some guy I don't know was looking for a place to live with a couple other people that I didn't know but in my dream I did know them. We came upon this brick what looked like a medium type tower that we climbed to see the top and there was a hole we went in and found like a aquarium surrounded by skeletons all different sizes and then the guy came back and was chasing us. Then it changed again where their was a man and a woman chasing us in a red car firing at us as we was driving then somehow we was on a lake driving my boyfriend got shot and I was trying to help him the car was swinging around in circles then the cops came and got her but the guy got away. It was all scary and exciting and I was frightened for my life but made it out OK.

Significant Life Events: I think about a lot of things all the time. Mostly trying to think about moving. My frustration is not bowing what I want to do.

Background: I am a Caucasian female 47 yes old and work in a metal factory making heating supplies.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have a depression problem

Feelings About People: I was very happy then terrified and nervous all different feelings through out the dream. I don't have any because I didn't know any of them. Except my aunt and uncle we are OK with each other

Relationship Status: I'm married but have been separated for a very long time. I have a relationship that I'm in but don't want

When And How Often: I had this dream on 5-19-2018. It has happened before on numerous times a long time ago
dreamer55318
Dream Lover

Re: Need to know

Postby chase on May 21st, 2018, 7:06 pm

Chasing appears twice. The dream is pointing to avoiding something. Needing a place to live in the beginning shows insecurity or lack of protection??? Ending sounds like something dangerous or risky is happening you want to avoid, but it all worked out??

Any of this apply to your life right now?

dreamer55318 wrote:Dream: I remember being with my aunt and uncle and telling them I was pregnant. We was watching TV and talking about it and I was looking the father up on Facebook to let him know. Then my dream changed to me and some guy I don't know was looking for a place to live with a couple other people that I didn't know but in my dream I did know them. We came upon this brick what looked like a medium type tower that we climbed to see the top and there was a hole we went in and found like a aquarium surrounded by skeletons all different sizes and then the guy came back and was chasing us. Then it changed again where their was a man and a woman chasing us in a red car firing at us as we was driving then somehow we was on a lake driving my boyfriend got shot and I was trying to help him the car was swinging around in circles then the cops came and got her but the guy got away. It was all scary and exciting and I was frightened for my life but made it out OK.

Significant Life Events: I think about a lot of things all the time. Mostly trying to think about moving. My frustration is not bowing what I want to do.

Background: I am a Caucasian female 47 yes old and work in a metal factory making heating supplies.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have a depression problem

Feelings About People: I was very happy then terrified and nervous all different feelings through out the dream. I don't have any because I didn't know any of them. Except my aunt and uncle we are OK with each other

Relationship Status: I'm married but have been separated for a very long time. I have a relationship that I'm in but don't want

When And How Often: I had this dream on 5-19-2018. It has happened before on numerous times a long time ago
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion