A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - white empty room , then seeing a wat looked like a dead blac

white empty room , then seeing a wat looked like a dead blac

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

white empty room , then seeing a wat looked like a dead blac

Postby dreamer55307 on May 20th, 2018, 3:48 am

Dream: Same as above i can only remember those 2 things

Significant Life Events: I dreamt of a pure white room ,clean but empty, then i remember seeing a black fish with its tail been chopped off

Background: Recovering alcaholic 5yrs sober , unemployed, british with a bit of romany in the mix , left handed , am 38 , an sofa surfing , suffering ffom stress ptsd chronic deppresion

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes all the above ptsd ,anxeity deppresion stress

Feelings About People: My family relations at the momment are diabolical , im away from my own fish so perhapes thats why i dreamt of a fish , i dont own a big black fish but i havd a big white fish at home at my mums that is giving me anxiety , im in a very unsettled part of my life at the momment trying to save for deposit an sofa surf

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Last night ,early morning
dreamer55307
Dream Lover

Re: white empty room , then seeing a wat looked like a dead

Postby chase on May 20th, 2018, 3:06 pm

White rooms are common to people with a part of their life that needs to be perfectly clean, or purified, or perfectly honest. If you are recovering alcoholic than the symbolism for the white room makes a lot of sense. This is some perfectly clean area of your life that you need to keep that way. The dead black fish with the tail chopped off I wonder if that reflects your thoughts about excessive drinking (black can represent excessive) that aren't important anymore.

As a recovering alcoholic how often do you think about drinking? I wonder if the dream is reflecting you being annoyed with having to think about not drinking? Not that you want to drink because it's annoying not to, but more that you are annoyed with the ongoing process of thinking of not drinking?

What are your thoughts?

dreamer55307 wrote:Dream: Same as above i can only remember those 2 things

Significant Life Events: I dreamt of a pure white room ,clean but empty, then i remember seeing a black fish with its tail been chopped off

Background: Recovering alcaholic 5yrs sober , unemployed, british with a bit of romany in the mix , left handed , am 38 , an sofa surfing , suffering ffom stress ptsd chronic deppresion

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes all the above ptsd ,anxeity deppresion stress

Feelings About People: My family relations at the momment are diabolical , im away from my own fish so perhapes thats why i dreamt of a fish , i dont own a big black fish but i havd a big white fish at home at my mums that is giving me anxiety , im in a very unsettled part of my life at the momment trying to save for deposit an sofa surf

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Last night ,early morning
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion