A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Saving animals from a burning house

Saving animals from a burning house

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Saving animals from a burning house

Postby dreamer55304 on May 19th, 2018, 1:20 pm

Dream: I dreamed I was saving a lot of animals from a swall brown wooden house which was set on fire. I was with a small group of random people when suddenly the wooden house was set on fire, around 5 others. I jumped into the wooden house and got all of the animals out of the house and passed them on to the random people with me. Suddenly more people appeared and saved the animals with me. After all the animals were rescued, the whole group including me walked back to the forest with all the animals. The animals were white sheep, brown rabbits and black cavia's.

Significant Life Events: The past few days I have been thinking a lot about losing some of my friends. I was really close to some of them and we just seem to not talk anymore and I don't feel to care much.
Also, I have an issue related to my love life. There are two boys who confessed their feelings to me, I see one of them as just a very good friend. But I do have feelings for the other. I fear of getting surgery for appendicitis.

Background: I am a 15 year old female from the Netherlands. I am Catholic and I'm a high school student. I want to become a neurosurgeon.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I don't have a mental illness and I do not suffer from depression.

Feelings About People: While saving the animals from the fire, I felt fear and anxiousness. I don't knoe the people who appeared in my dream. The age of the people was around 20's and 1 boy of around my age. He looked muscular and was dressed in a black hoodie.

Relationship Status: I am single

When And How Often: It occured last night (saturday 19 May 2018)
dreamer55304
Dream Lover

Re: Saving animals from a burning house

Postby chase on May 20th, 2018, 2:40 pm

Saving animals from a burning house would definitely symbolize your sense of urgency to stop losing friends. Burning in a dream is a symbol for a problem out of control that could destroy everything. Houses are some sort of permanent or stable perspective (perspective of liking and keeping your friends??). That part of the dream with rescuing animals from a burning house may show some sort of motivation to stop losing friends.

The issue I see with the symbolism is that you pass off the rescued animals to random people, not people you are familiar with. I wonder if the dream shows your attempts to rescue these friends is too impersonal??? or distant feeling? Just getting it overwith? The types of animals with sheep and rabbits make wonder if you are also too concerned with peer pressure?? Rabbits are timid and sheep are conformist.

Tell me more about these friendships you are concerned with losing? You say you don't really care about it that much. Why?

dreamer55304 wrote:Dream: I dreamed I was saving a lot of animals from a swall brown wooden house which was set on fire. I was with a small group of random people when suddenly the wooden house was set on fire, around 5 others. I jumped into the wooden house and got all of the animals out of the house and passed them on to the random people with me. Suddenly more people appeared and saved the animals with me. After all the animals were rescued, the whole group including me walked back to the forest with all the animals. The animals were white sheep, brown rabbits and black cavia's.

Significant Life Events: The past few days I have been thinking a lot about losing some of my friends. I was really close to some of them and we just seem to not talk anymore and I don't feel to care much.
Also, I have an issue related to my love life. There are two boys who confessed their feelings to me, I see one of them as just a very good friend. But I do have feelings for the other. I fear of getting surgery for appendicitis.

Background: I am a 15 year old female from the Netherlands. I am Catholic and I'm a high school student. I want to become a neurosurgeon.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I don't have a mental illness and I do not suffer from depression.

Feelings About People: While saving the animals from the fire, I felt fear and anxiousness. I don't knoe the people who appeared in my dream. The age of the people was around 20's and 1 boy of around my age. He looked muscular and was dressed in a black hoodie.

Relationship Status: I am single

When And How Often: It occured last night (saturday 19 May 2018)
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion