A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Church dream leap frog?

Church dream leap frog?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Church dream leap frog?

Postby dreamer55303 on May 19th, 2018, 12:52 pm

Dream: In my dream, I was in a cathedral. I was waiting for mass to start along with my sister (I think) and two fictional characters (I'm not really sure who they were, I kind of forgot, they may also have been real people not necessarily fictional since this dream went fast and so some details are vague to me now). An old lady walked by next to us. I asked when is mass starting since it was taking too long. The lady replied,'Jesus is late but he's coming. I know since I knocked on his door'. Then someone from the crowed said something like don't use the name Jesus because its a false name. Mass started and I left my sister and the two fictional characters in the back middleish rows. I sat on the front row with a group of guys. We praised God and then I heard something about frog leap and the guys next to me played frog leap (they leaped against eachother) and it went out of control that they blocked my view and I could not really move out of their way..then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Being sort of anxious about the future and my family. We are okay now for the most part.

Background: I'm a woman and in my 20s

Mental Illness Or Depression: My older sister had a manic episode last year. That event kind of affected me and my family.

Feelings About People: I felt attentive to listen to the old lady and what she said. I listened to the one who spoke in the crowed as well but doubted what they said to some degree. The fictional characters and my sister made me feel nostalgic or somewhere familiar. The guys leap frogging made me anxious and annoyed a bit.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: I sometimes have dreams that repeat more than once in one night. I felt like this was the second time this dream happened today(especially the leap frog part, the old lady part was quite new though).
dreamer55303
Dream Lover

Re: Church dream leap frog?

Postby chase on May 20th, 2018, 2:18 pm

If you are anxious about your future then I see how the church or cathedral symbolism might reflect your need for answers or the feeling that God is helping you. The ending of the dream you have the symbolism of playing leap frog. I wonder if this reflects you trying to get ahead with your problems any way you can that isn't too serious?

Tell me more about your anxiety for the future? What is it that make you feel that you are "okay now for the most part?"

dreamer55303 wrote:Dream: In my dream, I was in a cathedral. I was waiting for mass to start along with my sister (I think) and two fictional characters (I'm not really sure who they were, I kind of forgot, they may also have been real people not necessarily fictional since this dream went fast and so some details are vague to me now). An old lady walked by next to us. I asked when is mass starting since it was taking too long. The lady replied,'Jesus is late but he's coming. I know since I knocked on his door'. Then someone from the crowed said something like don't use the name Jesus because its a false name. Mass started and I left my sister and the two fictional characters in the back middleish rows. I sat on the front row with a group of guys. We praised God and then I heard something about frog leap and the guys next to me played frog leap (they leaped against each other) and it went out of control that they blocked my view and I could not really move out of their way..then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Being sort of anxious about the future and my family. We are okay now for the most part.

Background: I'm a woman and in my 20s

Mental Illness Or Depression: My older sister had a manic episode last year. That event kind of affected me and my family.

Feelings About People: I felt attentive to listen to the old lady and what she said. I listened to the one who spoke in the crowed as well but doubted what they said to some degree. The fictional characters and my sister made me feel nostalgic or somewhere familiar. The guys leap frogging made me anxious and annoyed a bit.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: I sometimes have dreams that repeat more than once in one night. I felt like this was the second time this dream happened today(especially the leap frog part, the old lady part was quite new though).
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion