A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Strange and confusing

Strange and confusing

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Strange and confusing

Postby dreamer55299 on May 17th, 2018, 5:50 pm

Dream: It appears that I'm at my old job and my car is parked in the parking lot but when I came out to go and get my car my find that my car has no wheels at all four tires were stacked in the middle of the parking lot then I find myself sitting at a table and there's a member of the church who is a male looking under my skirt and I'm thinking that is so wrong what is he doing underneath there then I close my legs I'm trying to like don't embarrass him and tell him to get out from under there and I still find him looking but then I just turn away and I just make a conversation like nothing is happening then I wake up from the dream thinking what's going on what was that dream all about it just doesn't make any sense to me need advice.

Significant Life Events: Thinking about life and looking for a companion trying to get back out there in the dating scene.

Background: 39 years old. Female. African Canadian. Self employed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The only thing I can say about the dream is that the person that was looking under my skirt I don't know him but I know he is a member of the church

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: May 16 2018 not an recurring dream
dreamer55299
Dream Lover

Re: Strange and confusing

Postby chase on May 17th, 2018, 7:38 pm

Dream looks to be possibly mirroring your dating in waking life. Are you conservative about sex? I ask this because of the dream scene with a guy looking up your skirt and then the other scene with you closing your legs. Sounds like the dream shows you are putting up with something you don't want to. Like you are being polite about not having to embarrass or reject something?

Being in a parking lot and then finding your car with no wheels sounds like a symbol for something in your life not being easy (car with no wheels) and "parked" as it is (parking lot) Something is not easy to simply go ahead with. Dating not easy? Finding love not easy as you hoped it would be?

Tell me more about your dating life? Did you talk to a guy that makes you feel like you are wasting time and chose to be polite about it? Or feeling sexual pressure with dating too soon?

dreamer55299 wrote:Dream: It appears that I'm at my old job and my car is parked in the parking lot but when I came out to go and get my car my find that my car has no wheels at all four tires were stacked in the middle of the parking lot then I find myself sitting at a table and there's a member of the church who is a male looking under my skirt and I'm thinking that is so wrong what is he doing underneath there then I close my legs I'm trying to like don't embarrass him and tell him to get out from under there and I still find him looking but then I just turn away and I just make a conversation like nothing is happening then I wake up from the dream thinking what's going on what was that dream all about it just doesn't make any sense to me need advice.

Significant Life Events: Thinking about life and looking for a companion trying to get back out there in the dating scene.

Background: 39 years old. Female. African Canadian. Self employed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The only thing I can say about the dream is that the person that was looking under my skirt I don't know him but I know he is a member of the church

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: May 16 2018 not an recurring dream
chase
Dream Expert

Postby dreamer55299 on May 18th, 2018, 5:20 pm

In terms of dating I feel that there is not going to be any commitment and that's what I'm looking for between who I chose to date and most of the times the other men are not ready for that step by either they tell me so or I ask or I find out that they're already in a relationship. I feel that when I chose someone it'soke I'm wasting my time
dreamer55299
Dream Lover

Postby chase on May 18th, 2018, 10:45 pm

Well, I think we can definitely see your feelings about dating coming out in the dream. You are not happy with how things are seems obvious at the very least. Or that you want something better to happen (parking lot is stuck, and sitting around putting up with male behavior you don't want) I am not a dating expert and don't know you personally so I can't offer much advice other than your current thinking style or approach to dating may need to change. The dream may be hinting that there is a problem with the way things are in your current thinking or approach to finding someone.

Are you actually trying to date someone in the church? Limiting yourself to church partners? I ask because of the male in the dream being from church.

Do you give yourself permission to not deserve to put up with men you don't want to?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby dreamer55299 on May 19th, 2018, 11:09 am

No I'm not dating no one from the church thanks for the advice.
dreamer55299
Dream Lover

Postby chase on May 20th, 2018, 2:57 pm

Perhaps, the key to this dream then is understanding what the most powerful thoughts or feelings you have about the member from your church appearing in the dream are. What is the one thing that stands out the most about them when you first think about them. Perfectly honest.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby dreamer55299 on May 21st, 2018, 6:00 pm

There is no attraction no feelings whatsoever towards this individual so I don't know what is the significant of this it's very awkward.
dreamer55299
Dream Lover

Postby chase on May 21st, 2018, 7:39 pm

It's not about attraction. I apologize if my questioning makes you feel awkward. That;s not my intention. Is there some other feeling you get from this person at church? Like they annoy in some way, make you jealous, are boring, quiet, attend church every single week, are too nice, or is a jerk? We want to determine the most powerful feelings you have about them and apply those feelings to your current life situation.

To give you an example, I occasionally dream about an old friend from elementary school who made me care about what other people think too much. So whenever I dream about him that feeling or type of thinking is similar to my current life. So that person becomes a symbol for caring about what other people think too much which signals me to stop doing that. You understand?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby dreamer55299 on May 22nd, 2018, 8:26 am

There is no feelings at all no communication.
dreamer55299
Dream Lover

Postby chase on May 23rd, 2018, 7:23 pm

dreamer55299 wrote:There is no feelings at all no communication.

Perhaps, that's what the person represents in the dream. No feelings. No communication. Is that how you feel towards guys you date? Feelings and communication are not what you want?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion