A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Potential partners ex wife

Potential partners ex wife

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Potential partners ex wife

Postby dreamer55294 on May 15th, 2018, 11:50 am

Dream: I was in my childhood home or the guy I am talking to childhood home they were set up exactly the same. I had his ex wife cornered in his grandparents house in the livingroom next to the entrance to
The dining roo. the wall she was cornered against has a small wooden table and the wall had pictures of his sibilings cousins aunts and uncles. I was screaming at her about being a bad mother and I slapped her as I did this the guy walked up the steps to the livingroom and was not mad that I yelled at slapped her. However The steps he enetered the l livingroom from
Where the steps from my
Childhood home. My steps leading to the livingroom were inside in my old home his were outside. So the dream was a mix of both Homes merged into one and his ex wife and me fighting while he sided with me. Then I woke up the dream was extremely vivid and I did not feel like
I
Was sleeping at all

Significant Life Events: Netflix comedies no I’m starting a new relationship and I am nervous. The man has full custody of his daughter and I dojnt
Know what the ex wife did to lose the child

Background: I’m a 30 year old white Italian/German American female who is currently unemployed but is a licensed mastered social worker with a clinical background

Mental Illness Or Depression: Pms

Feelings About People: I honestly don’t know much about his ex wife I haven’t seen her in about 6 years I was never fond of her nor am I a fan of hers now. I honestly feel like the guy is perfect and I have maybe found the one. I have always liked him and as an adult
I feel like he is an amazing man and I truly like him and care for him

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Last night was the first time I had it. I recently had a dream that I was in a restaurant like Applebee’s or fridays with him and the room Was blurry except for the stool he was sitting on which was wooden and had a back piece, the table and the window with open blinds behind them. He hugged me and told
Me we were going to be togeTher
dreamer55294
Dream Lover

Re: Potential partners ex wife

Postby chase on May 16th, 2018, 8:25 pm

The dream sounds like you might be wasting time angry at this woman when you haven't seen her in 6 years or aren't living near her. Seeing yourself angry at this woman probably reflects your feelings about her treatment of the children while you started this new relationship.

I wonder if the childhood home represents a perspective on a situation that doesn't matter anymore (you used to live in it and don't now). Or wasting time stuck with what your conscience and intuition decides (parents may be symbolic of conscience and intuition for decisions and the house is perspective on a situation where you are required to respect your conscience and intuition).

Do you feel you had to make an effort to care about your new partner by respecting his child and are psychologically stuck in that mindset of being "over angry" at the ex because you want to prove you care about him? I ask this because you haven't spoken to this person in years and yet in the dream you seem very physical and concerned with chastising this person.

dreamer55294 wrote:Dream: I was in my childhood home or the guy I am talking to childhood home they were set up exactly the same. I had his ex wife cornered in his grandparents house in the livingroom next to the entrance to
The dining roo. the wall she was cornered against has a small wooden table and the wall had pictures of his sibilings cousins aunts and uncles. I was screaming at her about being a bad mother and I slapped her as I did this the guy walked up the steps to the livingroom and was not mad that I yelled at slapped her. However The steps he enetered the l livingroom from
Where the steps from my
Childhood home. My steps leading to the livingroom were inside in my old home his were outside. So the dream was a mix of both Homes merged into one and his ex wife and me fighting while he sided with me. Then I woke up the dream was extremely vivid and I did not feel like
I
Was sleeping at all

Significant Life Events: Netflix comedies no I’m starting a new relationship and I am nervous. The man has full custody of his daughter and I dojnt
Know what the ex wife did to lose the child

Background: I’m a 30 year old white Italian/German American female who is currently unemployed but is a licensed mastered social worker with a clinical background

Mental Illness Or Depression: Pms

Feelings About People: I honestly don’t know much about his ex wife I haven’t seen her in about 6 years I was never fond of her nor am I a fan of hers now. I honestly feel like the guy is perfect and I have maybe found the one. I have always liked him and as an adult
I feel like he is an amazing man and I truly like him and care for him

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Last night was the first time I had it. I recently had a dream that I was in a restaurant like Applebee’s or fridays with him and the room Was blurry except for the stool he was sitting on which was wooden and had a back piece, the table and the window with open blinds behind them. He hugged me and told
Me we were going to be togeTher
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion