A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - falling in water in truck from open bridge

falling in water in truck from open bridge

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

falling in water in truck from open bridge

Postby dreamer55293 on May 15th, 2018, 9:54 am

Dream: we were driving over a metal bridge around water, not sure if it was an ocean or a lake, the bridge had missing pieces on the road part. we started driving over it and my husband just drove off the bridge into the water, we floated down the river and i was telling him, we have to somehow get out. but he was just sitting in the driver's seat stunned. he was aware but didn't want to do anything about the situation we were in. i got mad enough and started slapping him across the face a few times. then i woke up. I have never slapped my husband at any time. the water was grey as well as the surroundings, it seemed everything was very drab. that's all

Significant Life Events: my house and lack of getting anything done, that needs to be done around here. ie. finish siding, windows. flooring Frustrated, my husband has no ambition do get it done.

Background: 59 female, caucasion, clerk

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I am very frustrated with my husband. It's been years and nothing gets done.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: last night, first time.
dreamer55293
Dream Lover

Re: falling in water in truck from open bridge

Postby chase on May 16th, 2018, 9:05 pm

It' s interesting to notice that you mention that your house is not done and you are frustrated with your husband. Then in the dream you mention that the bridge is missing pieces on the road and then slapping your husband. See how the dream mirrors waking life. Something is incomplete and you are not happy with your husband. A bridge is often a symbol for a transition across some kind of uncertain situation. Your husband drives off the bridge and in waking life you say your husband doesn't want to fix the home.

Definitely seeing your frustrations or feelings about your husband coming out in the dream with the slapping.

A few questions. Have you spoken to your husband about your feelings about the housing situation?" Have you argued with your husband about the home repairs?
Do you feel you need the house repairs as a means to something more in your life, like selling the home? Do you feel you had some plan with your husband to move after fixing up the home and he is not respecting the plan anymore?

Home renovations or fixups can be one of the worst experiences a couple can have so it not unusual for you to be frustrated if you are. Often times it's best for people to move or have everything done at once with a clear schedule or you can have problems start to build up over time.

dreamer55293 wrote:Dream: we were driving over a metal bridge around water, not sure if it was an ocean or a lake, the bridge had missing pieces on the road part. we started driving over it and my husband just drove off the bridge into the water, we floated down the river and i was telling him, we have to somehow get out. but he was just sitting in the driver's seat stunned. he was aware but didn't want to do anything about the situation we were in. i got mad enough and started slapping him across the face a few times. then i woke up. I have never slapped my husband at any time. the water was grey as well as the surroundings, it seemed everything was very drab. that's all

Significant Life Events: my house and lack of getting anything done, that needs to be done around here. ie. finish siding, windows. flooring Frustrated, my husband has no ambition do get it done.

Background: 59 female, caucasion, clerk

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I am very frustrated with my husband. It's been years and nothing gets done.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: last night, first time.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion