A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Taxi Cab Dream

Taxi Cab Dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Taxi Cab Dream

Postby dreamer55292 on May 15th, 2018, 9:17 am

Dream: In the dream my husband , my kids(3 girls ) and I was leaving out of our home and heading to my girls bus stop so they can get on the bus for school so they don't miss the bus. Somehow they ended upin this taxi cab with this man and his wife. For some reason the taxi cab was not stopping , it went around in a circle. I was wondering why the taxi didnt drop my girls off or why my girls could not get out of the taxi. I then noticed that when the taxi came around again . I was going to pull them out. My oldest daughter ended up in the front seat of the taxi and she was trembling in fear. So I pulled her out first and said what happened and she said the taxi breaks wasnt working and I said' all you had to do was get out the window like Im doing with you now' so I grabbed her through the window as the taxi was still moving and made sure she made it to the ground without getting hurt , then I pulled my other daughter out the window, then the last , and made sure all of them got out safe and then walked them to their bus stop .

Significant Life Events: My ex husband and I been at it about his child support case. We just had to get a paternity where I just got the results back the day before dream and it showed that my ex was not the biological father of my oldest daughter , which we already knew.trying to get him to pay child support has been difficult

Background: I am 36 years old newlywed, mother of 4 children, I am african american , and I am a english tutor for online students. I love dancing , singing, art, and Im a motivational speaker. I moved to Maryland when I married my husband last year.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: my children I love them and want to always protect them and cover them .

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: this morning 5/15/18
dreamer55292
Dream Lover

Re: Taxi Cab Dream

Postby chase on May 16th, 2018, 9:29 pm

Homes represents feelings about normal life perspectives. Buses often point to long-term goals that have a lot of stops along with the way. Common for people who don't like slow downs or pauses in their life. If you left your ex-husband that have money problems than this symbolism makes sense.

The taxi cab symbolism may point to your feelings about the child support cases. Taxi's you pay to take you somewhere or help you avoid wasting time. Are you using lawyers which might be represented by the taxi. taxi without breaks may reflect your feelings about the legal proceedings have costs that don't stop on command. Meaning you want to do the child support hearing on a budget and don't like how the lawyers won't stop (no breaks) according to your budget??

I wonder if pulling your children out of the taxi with bad breaks is a symbol for pulling out of the child support hearings due to reckless costs you think are dangerous to your financial security??

The bus stop shows up at the end again. You see the transition of the metaphorical story?? Buses, taxis, and then buses again.

This dream may show how you are aware that you are wasting time with the child support hearings. Also a little bit of using your ex??? What are your thoughts?

dreamer55292 wrote:Dream: In the dream my husband , my kids(3 girls ) and I was leaving out of our home and heading to my girls bus stop so they can get on the bus for school so they don't miss the bus. Somehow they ended upin this taxi cab with this man and his wife. For some reason the taxi cab was not stopping , it went around in a circle. I was wondering why the taxi didnt drop my girls off or why my girls could not get out of the taxi. I then noticed that when the taxi came around again . I was going to pull them out. My oldest daughter ended up in the front seat of the taxi and she was trembling in fear. So I pulled her out first and said what happened and she said the taxi breaks wasnt working and I said' all you had to do was get out the window like Im doing with you now' so I grabbed her through the window as the taxi was still moving and made sure she made it to the ground without getting hurt , then I pulled my other daughter out the window, then the last , and made sure all of them got out safe and then walked them to their bus stop .

Significant Life Events: My ex husband and I been at it about his child support case. We just had to get a paternity where I just got the results back the day before dream and it showed that my ex was not the biological father of my oldest daughter , which we already knew.trying to get him to pay child support has been difficult

Background: I am 36 years old newlywed, mother of 4 children, I am african american , and I am a english tutor for online students. I love dancing , singing, art, and Im a motivational speaker. I moved to Maryland when I married my husband last year.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: my children I love them and want to always protect them and cover them .

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: this morning 5/15/18
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion