A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Me being kidnapped and raped...

Me being kidnapped and raped...

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Me being kidnapped and raped...

Postby dreamer55291 on May 15th, 2018, 8:12 am

Dream: In the beginning, I was with my mother and step-father(Dad), I was explaining to them why I left and moved with my real father, they are still currently mad and disappointed in me, which is okay, but anyways It got emotionally wearing, so I left them, I went to a bar to drink away the pain, and I me a guy that was extremely sweet, the one's girls always dream about, pulling out my chair, saying I'm beautiful, buying me a drink, etc. Remember though I still am dating a dif. guy though, but we just aren't seeing one another. Anyways as usual I told him everything about me...I was an easy target for him, an open book, I trusted him like a snap from my finger, obviously he took advantage of me, and left me alone to deal with the pain once again. I felt hurt, and everything in my dream was black and white, I jus remember being embarrassed, feeling lost in who I am/was in the moment, worried that everyone would think less of me, that he would go tell everyone.

Significant Life Events: I have been worried sick about my boyfriend because we aren't seeing each other anymore, for about another week because of current circumstances, I don't wanna be alone.

Background: I am 17, I was raped before...I am a female, and work in a library.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I didn't know anyone, but felt extremely open to this guy oddly enough. I wanted him to listen and he did, he's this dream guy right? well wrong, he's like every other guy, nothing different.

Relationship Status: I'm dating

When And How Often: last night, once again, this is the second night in a row that this dream has happened...
dreamer55291
Dream Lover

Re: Me being kidnapped and raped...

Postby chase on May 16th, 2018, 11:17 pm

Parents in the beginning symbolizes your decision-making ability. You move to your real father because you've decided on something for yourself that isn't a compromise. Step-father versus real father is symbolizing difference because something that isn't perfectly your choice (or you accept it for what it is) and your real choice (real father). I wonder if this is a reflection of your "circumstances" based on a choice you made away from your normal life situation?

Kidnapped is probably a symbol for not feeling good how a situation turned out keeping you away from what you really want. Feeling trapped or held up in some way you don't want. You mentioned you are worried sick of not seeing your boyfriend. Kidnapped symbolism would fit that. Raped symbolism might reflect how unbearable or unpleasant your current situation. Or your fear of being raped while away from your boyfriend???

What are your thoughts? Please tell me more about how you and your boyfriend feel about this distance away from each other? What has led to it?? Why are you apart? Are you fearing rape while away from your boyfriend?

dreamer55291 wrote:Dream: In the beginning, I was with my mother and step-father(Dad), I was explaining to them why I left and moved with my real father, they are still currently mad and disappointed in me, which is okay, but anyways It got emotionally wearing, so I left them, I went to a bar to drink away the pain, and I me a guy that was extremely sweet, the one's girls always dream about, pulling out my chair, saying I'm beautiful, buying me a drink, etc. Remember though I still am dating a dif. guy though, but we just aren't seeing one another. Anyways as usual I told him everything about me...I was an easy target for him, an open book, I trusted him like a snap from my finger, obviously he took advantage of me, and left me alone to deal with the pain once again. I felt hurt, and everything in my dream was black and white, I just remember being embarrassed, feeling lost in who I am/was in the moment, worried that everyone would think less of me, that he would go tell everyone.

Significant Life Events: I have been worried sick about my boyfriend because we aren't seeing each other anymore, for about another week because of current circumstances, I don't wanna be alone.

Background: I am 17, I was raped before...I am a female, and work in a library.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I didn't know anyone, but felt extremely open to this guy oddly enough. I wanted him to listen and he did, he's this dream guy right? well wrong, he's like every other guy, nothing different.

Relationship Status: I'm dating

When And How Often: last night, once again, this is the second night in a row that this dream has happened...
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion