A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Gold

Gold

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Gold

Postby dreamer55278 on May 13th, 2018, 3:09 am

Dream: I had a dream that i was in the middle of the sea but i can sea the sands and its low tide that time ..but then me and my friend enjoying the water until we didnt notice that its almost night and the water is deep already ..but someone help me to swim and he take me out of the water then after that i went to one place but all place i go had lots of hassle i need to make my own way to pass those places until i reach the dessert mountain and i went to the very tip of mountain and i find out that there is three ladies staff wearing uniform and i saw them digging the soil and finding some silver jewelries then i tried to dig also but i find lots of jewelries gold like rings and earings ..i was collected some and i give some to the ladies because they cant find gold like mine ...wanna know whats the meaning of this...

Significant Life Events: I just focus in my work in office ..and i never felt any complicated feelings.

Background: Im sheryl fuentes 35 yrs old..working as campboss supervisor in saudi ..and im filipina

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I have dout feeling about my friend in my dream ..coz she betray me for many times related in our job ..

Relationship Status: Im single mom

When And How Often: It was my dream last may 12 but until now my mind keep thinking about it i hope you hepl me
dreamer55278
Dream Lover

Re: Gold

Postby chase on May 13th, 2018, 9:55 pm

You mention betrayal related to your job with this friend. I wonder if the whole dream is a metaphorical story about how difficult your work life is (oro some other area of your life) and then you help people and it's pointless?? Hurting yourself helping people who don't deserve it??

Look at the metaphorical story. First you are navigating the sea. This is a symbol for navigating big uncertainty in your life (finding a job???). Then someone helps you out of the water (symbol for job offer??). Then you are need to pass a desert mountain (challenge of proving yourself art work when nobody cares about you???) and then jewelry you find (valuable connections or opportunities you earned or discovered through hard work???) and then you give some to other people (sharing things with people at work to help them) and then these people never find gold like you do (other people are not as good as you or deserving as you for what you earned yourself??).

I wonder if the dream reveals that you are too nice to people?? Sharing power or help that doesn't benefit you?? Frustrated yourself repeating this behavior??? Not learning to keep more to yourself because people will never respect you the way you respect them?

Tell more more about your work life??? Is betrayal happening? or some other area of your life???

dreamer55278 wrote:Dream: I had a dream that i was in the middle of the sea but i can sea the sands and its low tide that time ..but then me and my friend enjoying the water until we didnt notice that its almost night and the water is deep already ..but someone help me to swim and he take me out of the water then after that i went to one place but all place i go had lots of hassle i need to make my own way to pass those places until i reach the dessert mountain and i went to the very tip of mountain and i find out that there is three ladies staff wearing uniform and i saw them digging the soil and finding some silver jewelries then i tried to dig also but i find lots of jewelries gold like rings and earings ..i was collected some and i give some to the ladies because they cant find gold like mine ...wanna know whats the meaning of this...

Significant Life Events: I just focus in my work in office ..and i never felt any complicated feelings.

Background: Im sheryl fuentes 35 yrs old..working as campboss supervisor in saudi ..and im filipina

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I have dout feeling about my friend in my dream ..coz she betray me for many times related in our job ..

Relationship Status: Im single mom

When And How Often: It was my dream last may 12 but until now my mind keep thinking about it i hope you hepl me
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion