A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Bird burned his feet

Bird burned his feet

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Bird burned his feet

Postby dreamer55257 on May 10th, 2018, 8:50 am

Dream: The bird was in the house moving all over and he got his feet burned on the stove. Put his feet under cold water. I blamed my sister and my mother for not paying any attention to the bird. Not watching him so he got hurt.

The bird was tan and bigger eyes. I was very upset he was burned! It was alful he could barely walk.

Significant Life Events: The man I am dating.
Yes frustrations sometimes in the relationship.

Background: 48 years old
Female
Caucasian
Medical field

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The relation is ok but hasenr always been. Not close to either of them. My sister or my mother. Don't trust them.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: This morning after talking to the man I am dating in the phone.

No it's not an occurring dream.
dreamer55257
Dream Lover

Re: Bird burned his feet

Postby chase on May 16th, 2018, 10:13 pm

If a relationship is the most significant thing going on in your life right now and you say you are having frustrations then I wonder if this out of control bird with burned feet represents your feelings about independence in the relationship causing problems. Birds often represent freedom or the ability to transcend difficulty with ease. A burned bird may reflect you feeling you hurt yourself by trying to be too independent with your new boyfriend. Blaming your mother and sister may reflect how you actually blame yourself or your decision-making that is outside the relationship with independence that makes your partner react?

Please tell me more about the relationship problems?

dreamer55257 wrote:Dream: The bird was in the house moving all over and he got his feet burned on the stove. Put his feet under cold water. I blamed my sister and my mother for not paying any attention to the bird. Not watching him so he got hurt.

The bird was tan and bigger eyes. I was very upset he was burned! It was alful he could barely walk.

Significant Life Events: The man I am dating.
Yes frustrations sometimes in the relationship.

Background: 48 years old
Female
Caucasian
Medical field

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The relation is ok but hasenr always been. Not close to either of them. My sister or my mother. Don't trust them.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: This morning after talking to the man I am dating in the phone.

No it's not an occurring dream.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion