A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Water

Water

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Water

Postby dreamer55254 on May 10th, 2018, 1:27 am

Dream: A large body of water very deep green and dirty . The atmosphere is like autumn , I was sitting at big pole that was standing in the middle of water when a man grab my hand and bring me at the middle of the deep water, I shouted I don't know how to swim bring me back to the pole but he did not listen he grab me far but I fight until he release me and try to swim at my best until I reach the pole, I didnt recognize the man I didn't see his face but I feel deep in me I know him..

Significant Life Events: Worried

Background: 33 , female, Asian , employee

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I had a newly friend , I think he like me, he also invited me for dinner once , I always think of him this past days, but I am not sure about his feelings to me..

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: In my bed.. I was nap for just 30 minutes, just now , after I read my bible the strange thing is that I was reading about Joseph dream interpretation then after I fall aslept I had this dream , and feel so worry about it
dreamer55254
Dream Lover

Re: Water

Postby chase on May 13th, 2018, 8:46 pm

You say you are worried as something significant. That would match up with a dream of water. Water is often a symbol for uncertainty or a negative situation. Uncertainty often brings with it anxiety or worrying about a problem situation where you don't like not being able to predict what will happen next (will you fail?, will you die?, will you lose?, will you survive the problem without embarrassment?).

In your case you are brought out in the middle of this water, then resist, and then go back until you reach people. This symbolizes something in your waking life where you are confronting this uncertainty, don't like it, don't feel safe, and want to retreat (emotionally or with your choices) away from this uncertainty.

The key to solving this dream lies in answering the question "What are you currently worried about in your waking life?"

dreamer55254 wrote:Dream: A large body of water very deep green and dirty . The atmosphere is like autumn , I was sitting at big pole that was standing in the middle of water when a man grab my hand and bring me at the middle of the deep water, I shouted I don't know how to swim bring me back to the pole but he did not listen he grab me far but I fight until he release me and try to swim at my best until I reach the pole, I didnt recognize the man I didn't see his face but I feel deep in me I know him..

Significant Life Events: Worried

Background: 33 , female, Asian , employee

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I had a newly friend , I think he like me, he also invited me for dinner once , I always think of him this past days, but I am not sure about his feelings to me..

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: In my bed.. I was nap for just 30 minutes, just now , after I read my bible the strange thing is that I was reading about Joseph dream interpretation then after I fall aslept I had this dream , and feel so worry about it
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion