A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Any ideas what this dream means? Thank you.

Any ideas what this dream means? Thank you.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Any ideas what this dream means? Thank you.

Postby Angels2014 on May 9th, 2018, 10:09 am

I am standing not too far, looking at a bus. There are people lined up waiting to get in. I see the first person in line ready to enter is my husband. As people are walking inside, I look towards the end of the line and I see my husband again. I run to him because I need something. I have in my mind a key but I am not 100% sure…By the time I get to the bus, everyone is inside. The bus is packed. I walk along the bus hoping to find him. I can see him at the back, his face against the window. He has his eyes closed. I shout his name twice. He can’t hear me. I hit my hands hard against the bus several times to get his attention but he still can’t hear me. I run to the front of the bus. The bus is too full. I can’t make my way up. I tell them that I need to get to my husband. He is in the back but he can’t hear me. There are not moving.

I suddenly find myself outside walking out the exit of the hotel premises (where the bus was) towards the highway. I walk along the road when I turn around and see a big tractor trailer coming towards me. It passes by. I turn back and walk up towards the hotel. I am walking now in the hall towards a room. I open the door. My son is seated on a bed. He turns to me. I tell him that is father left, gone. I ask him which hotel room is his father’s. He opens the door and points me to the room adjacent to his. The door is white and the number on it is 1. I am standing there looking at the door. (That’s all I can remember).
Angels2014
Dream Guide

Re: Any ideas what this dream means? Thank you.

Postby chase on May 16th, 2018, 11:01 pm

The dream looks like you don't like waiting for something or don't like waiting for a long-term goal with lots of pauses (bus). Frustrations with this (stress or anxiety on bus). This waiting period for something to happen with lots of pauses ends (you get off the bus). Fast paces situation (highway). Tractor trailer passess you by may represent big problem or big opportunity that passed by. Bed represents accepting a situation as it is (sleeping on issue or not willing to change for time being).

The dream ends with a door with the number 1 on it. That represents confrontation or a beginning. The option or confront or begin. You are standing there looking at the door with #1 on it because you are considering this option to confront or begin, but aren't choosing it yet.

Dreams looks to me like there is a "lot of nothing" happening (bus at beginning and then bed at end) that ends up with the choice to confront. Could also indicate you are wasting time not confronting something right away (you are left standing with door #1 in the end).

Angels2014 wrote:I am standing not too far, looking at a bus. There are people lined up waiting to get in. I see the first person in line ready to enter is my husband. As people are walking inside, I look towards the end of the line and I see my husband again. I run to him because I need something. I have in my mind a key but I am not 100% sure…By the time I get to the bus, everyone is inside. The bus is packed. I walk along the bus hoping to find him. I can see him at the back, his face against the window. He has his eyes closed. I shout his name twice. He can’t hear me. I hit my hands hard against the bus several times to get his attention but he still can’t hear me. I run to the front of the bus. The bus is too full. I can’t make my way up. I tell them that I need to get to my husband. He is in the back but he can’t hear me. There are not moving.

I suddenly find myself outside walking out the exit of the hotel premises (where the bus was) towards the highway. I walk along the road when I turn around and see a big tractor trailer coming towards me. It passes by. I turn back and walk up towards the hotel. I am walking now in the hall towards a room. I open the door. My son is seated on a bed. He turns to me. I tell him that is father left, gone. I ask him which hotel room is his father’s. He opens the door and points me to the room adjacent to his. The door is white and the number on it is 1. I am standing there looking at the door. (That’s all I can remember).
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Angels2014 on May 18th, 2018, 9:52 am

Thanks Chase. Yes you are right. I am waiting for something to happen. I am working on certain things but I have to be patient to see the result. Other things that I need to confront but I don't like confronting because I don't handle well chaos. But I know that in order to find peace, I have to confront what I don't like. I am working on it...

Thank you again for your help! :)
Angels2014
Dream Guide

Postby chase on May 18th, 2018, 10:37 pm

You're very welcome :)
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion