A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Chasing Rabbits

Chasing Rabbits

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Chasing Rabbits

Postby dreamer55250 on May 9th, 2018, 7:59 am

Dream: I was waiting in line in a church sanctuary with strangers that I didn’t really pay attention to and my crush. I wasn’t with him though, I was a few feet away from him and watching him from afar. For some reason I was waiting to get two rabbits. Then I remember feeling frustrated and jealous, and I felt like I needed to get the rabbits before a girl, who is not someone I know in real life, did. Then I finally got the rabbits and held them in my arms, they were a grayish brown color. Once I got them, my crush was now my boyfriend for some reason. I remember feeling happy about that, but then they disappeared from my arms. I remember thinking that I had to catch them before the other girl, who I was jealous of in my dream, caught them. I chased them down and eventually caught them again and then the dream ended. The weird thing is, when I was out driving going to babysit my cousin, a brown rabbit ran out and crossed in front of the vehicle and into the forest. I almost never see rabbits, especially not where the rabbit was.

Significant Life Events: I have a huge crush on a dude who attends my church. I can’t stop thinking about him.

I’m frustrated that I can’t work up the courage to properly speak with him in public. I’m worried I’ll make a fool of myself.

Background: I’m female. I’m eighteen years old and will soon be nineteen. I’m white and I do not have a job at the moment, but I am going to attend college this fall.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Servere Depression(though I’ve never harmed my self) and Servere General Anxiety Disorder.

Feelings About People: My Crush- I really like him. I feel the need to get him to notice me.

The random girl - I felt bitter and jealous towards her. I felt as if she was going to win my crush over before I even got a chance with him.

Relationship Status: Single.

When And How Often: It occurred last night, this was the first time I dreamt it.. I had been praying for God to work a miracle on the situation for the last week or two.
dreamer55250
Dream Lover

Re: Chasing Rabbits

Postby chase on May 13th, 2018, 9:32 pm

This dream is definitely about your crush. Issues with getting close. Think of how rabbits won't even risk a second near you if it thinks you are dangerous. How annoying is that feeling?? Timidness that flees too easily. Scares off too easily. Is that a similar feeling to how you feel with your crush avoiding you if you get close to him at all?? Chasing or getting a hold of these rabbits is a symbol for you trying to contain or control you're own timidness? The timid nature of the social encounters with this crush??

You seem to get a hold of this rabbit and then lose control over it. That is probably a symbol for your own timidness that you can't control. Confidence that you can't keep with talking to this guy.

If you are too timid to talk to this guy right away, the try this trick. Look him in the eyes too long looking your best with confidence that is never jealous (like you're all business with too many guys already looking at you). Remember that eyes can tell you everything you want to know about whether or not someone likes you or not if you are smart about it. Brain has left and right hemispheres. When someone feels guilty or lies their eyes dart down to their right side because the brain needs to be creative about lying or lie to themselves about their fear or embarrassment about being caught by you looking at them looking at you. The person's right, not yours. Left to you facing them. Start there. In time you can catch all the other body language that throws away evidence of liking you like it's easy. (Do they keep looking at you?, voice changes, how they walk, sneaking looks faking no interest too often?, etc, etc). Study the subtleties of what is normal about his behavior and try to catch him being unusual around you or changing. Sometimes the direction of the eyes doesn't matter.

Also, you need to notice if he is motivated for more encounters with you. A smile? A enthusiastic encounter?? When someone likes someone they tend to gravitate towards the person consciously or unconsciously. Does he want to be near you if it's easy??

dreamer55250 wrote:Dream: I was waiting in line in a church sanctuary with strangers that I didn’t really pay attention to and my crush. I wasn’t with him though, I was a few feet away from him and watching him from afar. For some reason I was waiting to get two rabbits. Then I remember feeling frustrated and jealous, and I felt like I needed to get the rabbits before a girl, who is not someone I know in real life, did. Then I finally got the rabbits and held them in my arms, they were a grayish brown color. Once I got them, my crush was now my boyfriend for some reason. I remember feeling happy about that, but then they disappeared from my arms. I remember thinking that I had to catch them before the other girl, who I was jealous of in my dream, caught them. I chased them down and eventually caught them again and then the dream ended.

The weird thing is, when I was out driving going to babysit my cousin, a brown rabbit ran out and crossed in front of the vehicle and into the forest. I almost never see rabbits, especially not where the rabbit was.

Significant Life Events: I have a huge crush on a dude who attends my church. I can’t stop thinking about him.

I’m frustrated that I can’t work up the courage to properly speak with him in public. I’m worried I’ll make a fool of myself.

Background: I’m female. I’m eighteen years old and will soon be nineteen. I’m white and I do not have a job at the moment, but I am going to attend college this fall.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Servere Depression(though I’ve never harmed my self) and Servere General Anxiety Disorder.

Feelings About People: My Crush- I really like him. I feel the need to get him to notice me.

The random girl - I felt bitter and jealous towards her. I felt as if she was going to win my crush over before I even got a chance with him.

Relationship Status: Single.

When And How Often: It occurred last night, this was the first time I dreamt it.. I had been praying for God to work a miracle on the situation for the last week or two.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion