A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The Creation of Adam

The Creation of Adam

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

The Creation of Adam

Postby Anonymous on May 5th, 2018, 5:42 pm

Dream: The clear blue ocean waves were waving me back and forth, I was sweated in the waves but i wasn't wet .In front of me was a figure I couldn't quite make the picture out of him so then I looked up and there was a blue-sky which blossomed with white clouds (very beautiful to look at). The man/human figure seemed as if they were controlling the waves. 'He' would wave my body to the left then to the right. Each time we would go to the right the water would follow my flow and I would see a painting of some sort. I don't quite remember all the paintings it had shown each time we went to the right but I then saw one with a Man reaching out to a tons of people it seemed like a painting styled like the Mona Lisa but different painting. (When i woke up from the dream and searched about it) i soon discovered a painting i have never seen before in my LIFE but it appeared in my dream.. it was a painting called ' THE CREATION OF ADAM'.( now back to the dream) When the person would wave me to the right I would see just the rest of the ocean until in the middle of coming back from the right going to the left I felt a sense of fear in me and when i finally turned my head ANGELS were aligned in column. They were many ( i couldn't see their faces) but as soon as I turned the fear left it was like i knew what I was about to see. They were VERY TALL and VERY WHITE they wore WHITE ROBES THEY JUST LOOKED PURE. I couldn't see their body but i could see their WINGS. Their wings were facing my direction. I felt amazed and refreshed just looking at them. Then i woke up from my dream ( I had this dream in March or April don't quite remember

Significant Life Events: How I can free myself from sexual sin, I don't remember what has been on my mind the time of the dream.

I am experiencing fears of talking mostly to boys but also other people I feel awkward each time I talk to them so then I avoid conversations. The reason why I don't talk to boys is because my sister traumatized me in the past it affected me really badly. I gotten demon attacks in boarding school all the way in Africa because my kind mom brought a demon possessed girl into our house in Canada (she was my sisters friend) and we realized that my sister is also demon possessed which worsened everything but now were strong in prayer

Background: I'm 14 years old(turning 15 this month), female, unemployed, African American (black),

Mental Illness Or Depression: I used to suffer from depression

Feelings About People: I though I would fear the angels cause I really want to see an angel in real life but i'm scared to see them yet i feel them almost everyday. I trusted the person who was controlling the waves even though i didn't know who they were and i'm not quite sure of what they were wearing

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: No but i can still remember it which is very weird cause i don't tend to remember my dreams
Anonymous

Return to General Dream Discussion