A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Blacksnake

Blacksnake

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Blacksnake

Postby dreamer55230 on May 4th, 2018, 5:23 pm

Dream: I was lying down in my mom room on her bed. I saw this jet black snake crawling in from the door. i jump up on my mother bet and jump through the room door closed a yield for my mom and i told her a black snake is in her room, we rose garlic and through it under the bed. the snake came out my mom the pick it up and give it to my son. My son hold it by the neck, he wasn't afraid of it. i told him to take it out side. He took the snake out side and stretch it out and i chop it with a butcher knife it cut open side of it and it show the snake blood cells, a white and gray looking fungus was spreading over the snake blood cells. my son and i was looking at it from inside of the house through the screen door. the black snake get up and turn into a boy who is a child. the boy side was open up from the chop and blood was coming out, he was holding his side stretching out his other hand asking for help. i then look at my son and told him don't help him because the blood will poison you. and i wake up from my dream.

Significant Life Events: nothing

none of such

Background: I am 34 years old female working as a secretary.

Mental Illness Or Depression: none of such

Feelings About People: me and my mom is closed our relation ship is good

i don't have any problem with my son only when it comes to his school work

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: this dream occur Tuesday May 1st 2018
dreamer55230
Dream Lover

Re: Blacksnake

Postby chase on May 5th, 2018, 11:07 pm

I wonder if this dream reveals that you privately (bedroom) notice a problem that could be dangerous (snake). This problem dealt with quickly and insensitively (butcher knife). The problem changes from a dangerous problem (snake) to something you need to manage or look after (boy) that is still serious (bleeding). You refuse to help because it could taint or "poison" your own interests.

What's going on in you waking life around the time of the dream? What are you most focused on? Biggest problems?

dreamer55230 wrote:Dream: I was lying down in my mom room on her bed. I saw this jet black snake crawling in from the door. i jump up on my mother bet and jump through the room door closed a yield for my mom and i told her a black snake is in her room, we rose garlic and through it under the bed. the snake came out my mom the pick it up and give it to my son. My son hold it by the neck, he wasn't afraid of it. i told him to take it out side. He took the snake out side and stretch it out and i chop it with a butcher knife it cut open side of it and it show the snake blood cells, a white and gray looking fungus was spreading over the snake blood cells. my son and i was looking at it from inside of the house through the screen door. the black snake get up and turn into a boy who is a child. the boy side was open up from the chop and blood was coming out, he was holding his side stretching out his other hand asking for help. i then look at my son and told him don't help him because the blood will poison you. and i wake up from my dream.

Significant Life Events: nothing

none of such

Background: I am 34 years old female working as a secretary.

Mental Illness Or Depression: none of such

Feelings About People: me and my mom is closed our relation ship is good

i don't have any problem with my son only when it comes to his school work

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: this dream occur Tuesday May 1st 2018
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion