A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Volcano

Volcano

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Volcano

Postby Angels2014 on April 30th, 2018, 9:53 am

Thank you for your help.

I am walking in the middle of a deserted town and I am pushing a stroller. It is dark. There is something odd about the place. Everything doesn’t seem real. Suddenly, I see an old couple walking towards me. I can see the man, not the woman but I know she is there with him. I comment to the old man that everything we see is like a display (fake buildings etc.), it is staged. He doesn’t say anything. We are walking towards a hill. I am now near the top when I notice fire/flames under the ground (through cracks in the ground). I tell the man that we can’t go up, it is a volcano. As I am going back down, the old man jumps underground. I don’t see him but I hear him saying in a calm voice that it is hot. He seems to be enjoying it…
Angels2014
Dream Guide

Re: Volcano

Postby chase on May 1st, 2018, 12:30 am

A volcano dream with an ending with some guy enjoying himself sounds like a signal about some kind of situation with the potential to erupt (volcano) that isn't being taken seriously, or perhaps being enjoyed ignored?

What's going on in your waking life? Biggest problems? Or what you are most focused on?

Angels2014 wrote:Thank you for your help.

I am walking in the middle of a deserted town and I am pushing a stroller. It is dark. There is something odd about the place. Everything doesn’t seem real. Suddenly, I see an old couple walking towards me. I can see the man, not the woman but I know she is there with him. I comment to the old man that everything we see is like a display (fake buildings etc.), it is staged. He doesn’t say anything. We are walking towards a hill. I am now near the top when I notice fire/flames under the ground (through cracks in the ground). I tell the man that we can’t go up, it is a volcano. As I am going back down, the old man jumps underground. I don’t see him but I hear him saying in a calm voice that it is hot. He seems to be enjoying it…
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Angels2014 on May 1st, 2018, 10:04 am

Well, I have been working on myself for a while. Last Saturday I went to a workshop called Conflict and Relationship. It triggered something in me. I finally understood why I was reacting in some situations and the fears attached to them. When I left the workshop, I felt more hopeful and kind of felt more at peace inside. I was able to face the person without fear and talk to him about my feelings, why I was reacting to things he did to me and how hurt I felt. So, this was kind of a victory for me that I was able to do that.
Angels2014
Dream Guide

Postby chase on May 1st, 2018, 6:14 pm

I wonder if the dream is reflecting your internal dialogue about this conflict resolution class? Fake buildings that are a display may reflect your perception of people's perspectives as you analyze them. In the end you have discussion about not wanting to walk up a volcano which may reflect feelings about not wanting to socially interact with someone in a situation that may "erupt."

Have you applied what you learned in the class? I wonder if the dream is showing you learning at this class, but then the ending with the avoidance of walking up the volcano pointing to a wish to avoid a challenge situation applying what you learned? Lots of learning (display buildings), but then avoiding confrontation (avoiding walking up erupting volcano).

Angels2014 wrote:Thank you for your help.

chase
Dream Expert

Postby Angels2014 on May 2nd, 2018, 8:17 am

Yes I have applied what I learned at the class. As I explained earlier
I was able to face the person without fear and talk to him about my feelings, why I was reacting to things he did to me and how hurt I felt. So, this was kind of a victory for me that I was able to do that.

Maybe the man jumping in the fire is me showing that I finally conquered my fear over this man?

Since that night (the day of the workshop), I noticed a positive change on the attitude of the person towards me. I am not sure if it is going to last. We will see...

Thank you Chase :)

chase wrote:Have you applied what you learned in the class? I wonder if the dream is showing you learning at this class, but then the ending with the avoidance of walking up the volcano pointing to a wish to avoid a challenge situation applying what you learned? Lots of learning (display buildings), but then avoiding confrontation (avoiding walking up erupting volcano).
Angels2014
Dream Guide

Postby chase on May 2nd, 2018, 7:50 pm

Angels2014 wrote: I am not sure if it is going to last. We will see...]

This makes sense with the ending quoted below with the dream scene being heard, not seen. You believe something is happening, but have no confirmation. Life is saying it's happen, but not physically realizing,

Angels2014 wrote:the old man jumps underground. I don’t see him but I hear him saying in a calm voice that it is hot.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Angels2014 on May 3rd, 2018, 2:31 pm

True. Thank you :)
Angels2014
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion