A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - dinner table

dinner table

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

dinner table

Postby dreamer55163 on April 24th, 2018, 12:25 am

Dream: my sister is on the couch asleep. My husband and i are at the table eating fried chicken. We hardly ever eat fried chicken. We have changed seats at the table. I am on my husbands left side instead of his right side. My sister wakes up and goes to sit at the table on my husbands right side where I usually sit. That ends the dream

Significant Life Events: My sister not living with me. I have peace. It is just that my sister has no where else to go and she is not easy to live with. I couldn't see her homeless.

Background: I am a 63 year old white female, that is retired.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: My husband and I have a strong relationship. I don't have one with my sister. She lied on me so my mother would disown me. so she would inherit everything. I have forgiven her but she has never asked for forgiveness. She is only living with me because she has no where else to go.

Relationship Status: I am married. We have been married for 44 years

When And How Often: It occured today. It has only happened once.
dreamer55163
Dream Lover

Re: dinner table

Postby chase on April 24th, 2018, 12:45 am

Definitely looks like there may be some annoyance with your sister appearing in the dream. Awareness of her staying with you and the feelings involved with it at least. Obviously, first there is your sister sleeping on the couch. That may reflect your feelings about her being comfortable staying in your home or being comfortable not needing to leave. Your sister sitting at your spot at the table may point to feelings about her doing things in your home that disrupt your habits or normal daily life. Using your stuff or wasting your time? Testing your patience? Putting you out of your way??

Does your sister living with you annoy you? Would you prefer she left? Is she overstaying her welcome or ever causing noticeable changes in your life with your husband?

dreamer55163 wrote:Dream: my sister is on the couch asleep. My husband and i are at the table eating fried chicken. We hardly ever eat fried chicken. We have changed seats at the table. I am on my husbands left side instead of his right side. My sister wakes up and goes to sit at the table on my husbands right side where I usually sit. That ends the dream

Significant Life Events: My sister not living with me. I have peace. It is just that my sister has no where else to go and she is not easy to live with. I couldn't see her homeless.

Background: I am a 63 year old white female, that is retired.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: My husband and I have a strong relationship. I don't have one with my sister. She lied on me so my mother would disown me. so she would inherit everything. I have forgiven her but she has never asked for forgiveness. She is only living with me because she has no where else to go.

Relationship Status: I am married. We have been married for 44 years

When And How Often: It occured today. It has only happened once.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion