A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Real or what?

Real or what?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Real or what?

Postby Jachisangma on April 22nd, 2018, 7:53 am

so..in my dreams i was lying down . someone was embracing me from behind. then i felt like someone bit me. then i saw 3 long scars like animal attack on my forearm. then i woke up bt didnt open my eyes. i touched the place where i saw the bitten mark in my dream. i could feel the scar. its like the scars have dried. when i opened my eyes.. it was gone.
Jachisangma
Dream Lover

Re: Real or what?

Postby chase on April 22nd, 2018, 3:41 pm

It's not that unusual to wake up the way you did. I find that every part of a dream is a metaphor including what happens immediately after waking up. For example, people sometimes wake up with lingering feelings of loss or grasping for something with their hands. Or even lingering feeling of falling that shocks you. Fear is most common. All are just as important symbolically as the dream.

Your dream has you lying down with someone embracing you. This probably reflects you accepting an issue the way it is (lying down) while feeling accepted or respected (being embraced) that way. Then being bite is probably pointing to something "got you", hurt you, or annoys you that it used you while you accepted an issue the way it is. Basically, you might be lazy or comfortable with a situation the way it is and then it may have caused a problem. The scars may reflect permanent lingering memory or negative experience that is difficult to forget.

Dream overall looks like you are having issues with a lingering bad memory. Like you didn't do enough. Regret for not doing enough? Something isn't as perfect as you would have liked it to be.

What's going on in your waking life? Biggest problems or what you are most focused on around the time of the dream?

Jachisangma wrote:so..in my dreams i was lying down . someone was embracing me from behind. then i felt like someone bit me. then i saw 3 long scars like animal attack on my forearm. then i woke up bt didnt open my eyes. i touched the place where i saw the bitten mark in my dream. i could feel the scar. its like the scars have dried. when i opened my eyes.. it was gone.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion